Robbed (Be Aware Of Scenario)...in Need Of An I-Phone In Ba

I hope someone can help me please. Is it so that I am looking for a new I-Phone 4 or newer. Where can I buy a new one and what can I expect to pay??
Other than this I love this city, and please if you know from where I can buy a new I-Phone and to what prize I appreciate a lot.

Did you check Mercadolibre?

Click on the link or for a more in-depth explanation see this article with a hidden camera investigation.

Yeah, I fell victim to a variation of #3 here - http://wander-argent...pular-swindles/ - my first night in Buenos Aires. Only, I genuinely did not know I was going into a boliche. My friend and I were just wandering around random bars, most of which were not boliches. We had heard of prostitute bars but did not have any sense of how to tell them apart.

I was thrown against a wall and attacked by one of these security guys, and ultimately had ARS600 extorted from me.

I was quite rattled, but that did not take away from my impression of the city substantially. That could've happened anywhere. I [permanently] live in downtown Atlanta; my average nighttime walk home from the office is probably more dangerous, on the whole.

hey, I'm sorry this happened to you! last year i was pick pocketed on the bus! suddenly i realized and knew exactly who had done it but he was long gone! such an annoying feeling, knowing someone else has your phone with pics etc...
I am selling my iPhone 4s 16gb factory unlocked. i couldn't message you privately, but send me a message and ill tell you the details!

If you are looking for an iPhone 5, I have them available brand new in the box, factory unlocked. Send me a message if you are interested...

Price is $9000pesos or tba in us$ (we can work a light blue price out!)

Yeah, I fell victim to a variation of #3 here - http://wander-argent...pular-swindles/ - my first night in Buenos Aires. Only, I genuinely did not know I was going into a boliche. My friend and I were just wandering around random bars, most of which were not boliches. We had heard of prostitute bars but did not have any sense of how to tell them apart.

I was thrown against a wall and attacked by one of these security guys, and ultimately had ARS600 extorted from me.

I was quite rattled, but that did not take away from my impression of the city substantially. That could've happened anywhere. I [permanently] live in downtown Atlanta; my average nighttime walk home from the office is probably more dangerous, on the whole.

Just so you know - the word "boliche" just means disco. It's used for a dance club such as Crobar, Pacha, whatever, not a club where prostitutes hang out.

Hi ya All!

I hope someone can help me please. Is it so that I am looking for a new I-Phone 4 or newer. Where can I buy a new one and what can I expect to pay?? I had a perfectly working one when I arrived a few days ago but that is now in someone elses happy use. Yes it happened to me in my 49th and almost 300 city world wide...I was robbed! I guess this was meant to happen but anyway it sucks!

So be aware of the following scenario:

I was walking close to Plaza San Martin in one of the near by parks. All of a sudden I felt something on my back and arms and I turned around since I know I had just passed a man. He said you have something on your back, it is the "palomas" pigeons. I turned and was to walk away and he was no no you have plenty on your back let me help you. So he came to me and he gave me a paper. He then took me to a fountain that was broken as you could see with your own eyes. People seemingly "just passing by" came with napkins and helped me to clean my back and where ever I had this greenish stuff. One minute later when people already were on their way all in different directions I realized that my phone was gone from my front pocket. Nothing I could do anymore.

This is what really happened. The guy passing by with a cap in his hand threw this "poo" at me. He took me to a fountain that he knew was not working and this was the sign for his companions that came along. My Phone was gone...Who took it, where is is now? No one knows I just had to realize the fact that I had been set up for a scam by professionals!

Be aware people...and if a pigeon is poo'ing on you leave it or lose your phone (=

The happy fact of the story though is that the people were never threatening in any way and I never felt scared, and in the after math of it all the police as well were very helpful though only in Spanish (=

Other than this I love this city, and please if you know from where I can buy a new I-Phone and to what prize I appreciate a lot.

I'm selling my iphone 4s factory free so you can use it with any company.16 gb is in great condition if you are interested send me a pm. Sorry about your incident.

Back