Room available in Palermo Hollywood

Bairesgirl

Registered
Hello:

I have a room available in the 2-br flat I live in in Palermo Hollywood, for short stays.
It is three blocks from Santa Fe, close to tube (line D)/train stations (14 min to Retiro)and many buses....
the flat is fully furnished has wi-fi , tv, microwave oven, blender etc...
The room has a bed, tv, closet,... and next to it a bathroom with a shower, toilet and such which would be of exclusive use. I have a separate bathroom .
The building is modern (less than a year old) ... it´s a quiet flat and building.

I live with an 12 month dog (puppy)who´s very much part of appartment-life so guess the appartment-share would not be suitable for those allergic to dogs... or those who don´t like them...
PM me for further details if of interest....
best,
V.

Thank you for your queries have answered both by private message.
The room is now available from May 24th.

Have answered a third query by PM as well.
Thank you for the interest.

I am korean girl want to stay here for 3~6month.
Could you let me know how much is the retal and when it is available?
My phone no. is 6036 6210
and e-maili me [email protected]

Hey,

I'm looking for an apartment for Oct - Dec; Are you still looking for a roommate? I'm a 23 year old from Seattle doing a spanish program in BA. Send me back prices etc if you are.

Thanks

Hello:

I have a room + private bathroom available in the 2-br flat I live in in Palermo Hollywood, for short stays.
It is three blocks from Santa Fe, close to tube (line D)/train stations (14 min to Retiro)and many buses....

The flat is fully furnished has wi-fi, tv with cable, washing machine, open kitchen with microwave oven, cooking things, blender etc...

The room has a single bed, large desk& office chair, an armchair, a bookcase, laundry basket etc... and next to it is a small bathroom with a shower, toilet and such which would be of exclusive use. I have a separate bathroom in my room.

The building is modern (4 and half years old) ... has a rooftop swimming pool and barbeque as well as laundry room.

I live with an 4 year old dog who´s very much part of appartment-life so guess the appartment-share would not be suitable for those allergic to dogs... or those who don´t like them...

PM me for further details, pictures etc... if of interest....
best,
B.

Hello
Is the room still available / not sure how to write a question mark on this keyboard, sorry. Please let me know as I am looking for a place ASAP.
I'm a graduate student studying in BA.
Thank you!!
[email protected]

Hi! me: professional, non smoking female,.
Would you have the room available from October 2nd for three weeks or less ? I am flexible, will stay in BA until December 10, with friends later. Will be attending medical courses. We can skype if you like. Thanks!

Hi, already living in palermo guemes road and would like to change into a shared flat to save some money, and a puppy is a huge plus! Don't know how i can PM you but let me know if you wanna meet up incase the room is still available, my contract is finished 19. October, cheers fabi

Back