Room Available in Palermo June 20

philamote

Registered
I'm going to be traveling across the continent for a month so I have to vacate my awesome room in a few weeks. Here are the details for anyone interested:

The apartment is shared. It's spacious as far as apartments here go, three bed + two bath. The room itself is furnished with a comfortable queen-sized bed. It's in the very back of the building and away from the street, so it's very quiet. Full bathtub and shower in the bathroom. Wireless internet is provided. The roommates are two siblings in their early 20s, both students, very clean and orderly, never loud or causing any drama. They speak enough English and are eager to learn more, but it's good to know a decent amount of Spanish before moving in.

Located on Bulnes right off of Santa Fe in the Palermo/Barrio Norte area. Right next to Bulnes station Line D, dozens of bus routes, and Alto Palermo mall. Parque Las Heras is a five-minute walk away and the other big parks are nearby.

The room is available on the 20th of June. If you're looking to move in a few days earlier, we can make arrangements. Ideally I'd like to find someone who can replace me before the last week of June and stay at least until the end of July. Rent is currently 475 dollars per month or the equivalent in pesos, but the amount for June can be negotiated. There are no extra utility bills or charges to worry about, just pay the first month up front. No deposit required. This is a comfortable apartment in an easygoing atmosphere and the location can't be beat.

Just a clarification: the room will be permanently available at the end of this week. I won't be re-occupying it when I get back. Ask for further details.

For inquiries or photos, please send a PM. Thanks!

Chris

Back