Salads...a Big Problem In Bsars

I gotta say that I really like an ensalada mixta with as much olive oil as you want and salt and pepper, maybe a touch of balsamico. Perfect with a steak.

Tom
Try ensalada criolla (criolla salad) with meat,great combination.

Avocado salad ?? where can one find large avocados like in the pic. What's available in my area are small avocados of a lesser quality , very watery not yellow and oily inside!!

img_7731.jpg

Yes, I had the Caesar Salad at Kansas last week. It was probably the best I've had here in BA.

Another vote for the Caesar Salad at Kansas...I'm ashamed at how much I love it (and that place...sometimes).
But what's up with the NO PHOTOS signs? Too many politicians with their mistresses at their bar?

Avocado salad ?? where can one find large avocados like in the pic. What's available in my area are small avocados of a lesser quality , very watery not yellow and oily inside!!

img_7731.jpg

Avocados: one of the few things Chile does better...

Together?!?!?!

A salad is not a place to throw all of the random shit you have in your pantry.

Why not, I'm currently eating a very nice salad that contains Swedish meatballs, queso cremoso and radishes. Among other things.

I am trying various kind of mixed salads since in my home my mother would at max do to the usual green salad, tomatoes, boiled eggs and diced ham (like, twice a year). The other times it was only green salad.

I started to make salad with green salad, avocado, grapefruit and tomatoes, with a sprinkle of sesame. I don't like the heavy dressings I saw in the US, I only use salt, pepper (white or balck) and balsamic vinegar, although the balsamic vinegar I was able to find here is very watered, it should be thick and dense, not like white vinegar!

When I have a bit of time to spend in preparing a good chicken salad for lunch, this is the way it will look before eating ! Just sprinkle a bit of cilantro, pure virgin oil,sea salt,some valsamico wine vinegar, ground black pepper and done..

LauraintheKitchen-SpicyGrilledChickenSaladWithAvocadoLauraVitaleLauraIn473.jpg

Another vote for the Caesar Salad at Kansas...I'm ashamed at how much I love it (and that place...sometimes).
But what's up with the NO PHOTOS signs? Too many politicians with their mistresses at their bar?

Yes - it's very good and it comes as part of the full rack of ribs. Yummy.

Back