Scandal in Argentina

kiara said:
And believe me, Argentina is not an easy country to run so, if I may make a suggestion, please don't rely on dominant media alone to get a true picture of our country.

Actually I thought Nestor was terrible she's a little more tolerable in my opinion. But I still don't think she is a good president, and as I have stated before I don't think she will be president much longer even if she decides to run and wins. I am curious when people say don't rely on the dominant media, I read just about everything and its all pretty much universally negative on the K's. What am I missing? And please don't point at one of the local rags that is dependent on the continuing existence on advertising revenue from the government(as long as they say nice things about them). Give me some recognized source that known for objectivity and integrity. I think you will have a hard time producing any such sources.

I cant says shes the worst Ive seen since dear old bertie ohern delivered my country to the dogs but her blind side is economics and team work it seems - if she could just admit that being president isnt the same thing as being a deity, emperor or sovereign then she might feel the need to hire a cabinet of competent ministers starting with a trained economist...her silly comments today re "I dont grow tomatoes so why are you blaming me for inflation" undermine her general good intentions, for me at least.

fifs2 said:
I cant says shes the worst Ive seen since dear old bertie ohern delivered my country to the dogs but her blind side is economics and team work it seems - if she could just admit that being president isnt the same thing as being a deity, emperor or sovereign then she might feel the need to hire a cabinet of competent ministers starting with a trained economist...her silly comments today re "I dont grow tomatoes so why are you blaming me for inflation" undermine her general good intentions, for me at least.
And her recent statement-"I hate people who say they're being victimized".:eek: She must not like herself much !

Back