Scandal in Argentina

perry

Registered
The Kircher dynasty has been shaken to the core with the allegations of the late Nestor Kirchners secretary who claims to have been his lover for many years.

http://www.belelu.com/2011/02/eliza...ra-la-secretaria-y-la-otra-viuda-de-kirchner/

The comments section has its share of repugnant remarks towards the woman Elizabeth Miriam Quiroga.

VERDADERO dijo
Quiere fama o trabajo la vieja puta
Asi son las mujeres ( ojo q hay excepciones)
Esa vieja se merece q le quemen la lengua
x mentirosa y ser una mierda
VERDADERO dijo hace 2 días...

Verdad dijo hace 2 días

Gente como delice son la q hacen a la humanidad
un basura me das asco delice ojala te quedes sola.
La secretaria miente.. quiere fama o trabajo.

Verdad dijo hace 2 días...
fanny dijo hace 2 días

MUJER,QUE FALTA DE RESPETO HACIA LA PRESIDENTA,Y A UN SER QUE YA ESTA MUERTO Y NO SE PUEDE DEFENDER.¿CUANTO TA HABRA PAGADO CLARIN PARA DECIR SEMEJANTE BARBARIDAD?RIDICULA.

fanny dijo hace 2 días...

FANNY FORERO dijo hace 2 días

QUE FALTA DE RESPETO NO SOLO A LA SEÑORA PRESIDENTA SI NO AL PUEBLO ARGENTINO,UNA MUJER COMO TU,SI ES QUE SE TE PUEDE LLAMAR ASI.MERECE ESTAR EN LA MISMA MISERIA,POR BOCA SUCIA.ANDA SABER QUIEN TE PAGO PARA DECIR ESA BARBARIDAD.

FANNY FORERO dijo hace 2 días...

FANNY FORERO PEREZ dijo hace 2 días

no es mas put………………………..por que tiene una sola conch…………………………………………..destierren a esa bocasucia de argentina.

hang on, a married guy in argentina had something on the side? No way. I am shocked to my very core.

FWIW, I think christina would have been surprised if he HADN'T been cooking both sides of the pancake.

esllou said:
hang on, a married guy in argentina had something on the side? No way. I am shocked to my very core.

FWIW, I think christina would have been surprised if he HADN'T been cooking both sides of the pancake.

After Clinton´s show, i don´t think any American can say much about this...oh yes, what about SC governor and his Argentine lover? Whoops! Only Argentine men cheat right...

A little bit OT, the real scandal today is Capaccioli´s immininet arrest for fraudulent managing and sourcing of funds for Ck´s campaign...

nikad said:
After Clinton´s show, i don´t think any American can say much about this...oh yes, what about SC governor and his Argentine lover? Whoops! Only Argentine men cheat right...

Are we all from America now?

esllou said:
Are we all from America now?
I do not understand your sarcasm, I say American because I assume most people on this board are expats. If I was talking to Argentines I would say Norteamericanos, so what is your point?

nikad said:
I do not understand your sarcasm, I say American because I assume most people on this board are expats. If I was talking to Argentines I would say Norteamericanos, so what is your point?

Her point is that you seem to equate expat with American. If all expats were American, well... they'd just be called Americans, no?

Fastest way to ascertain someone's nationality is to call them an American & watch how quickly they correct you ;-)

perry said:
The Kircher dynasty has been shaken to the core with the allegations of the late Nestor Kirchners secretary who claims to have been his lover for many years.

http://www.belelu.com/2011/02/eliza...ra-la-secretaria-y-la-otra-viuda-de-kirchner/

The comments section has its share of repugnant remarks towards the woman Elizabeth Miriam Quiroga.

VERDADERO dijo
Quiere fama o trabajo la vieja puta
Asi son las mujeres ( ojo q hay excepciones)
Esa vieja se merece q le quemen la lengua
x mentirosa y ser una mierda
VERDADERO dijo hace 2 días...

Verdad dijo hace 2 días

Gente como delice son la q hacen a la humanidad
un basura me das asco delice ojala te quedes sola.
La secretaria miente.. quiere fama o trabajo.

Verdad dijo hace 2 días...
fanny dijo hace 2 días

MUJER,QUE FALTA DE RESPETO HACIA LA PRESIDENTA,Y A UN SER QUE YA ESTA MUERTO Y NO SE PUEDE DEFENDER.¿CUANTO TA HABRA PAGADO CLARIN PARA DECIR SEMEJANTE BARBARIDAD?RIDICULA.

fanny dijo hace 2 días...

FANNY FORERO dijo hace 2 días

QUE FALTA DE RESPETO NO SOLO A LA SEÑORA PRESIDENTA SI NO AL PUEBLO ARGENTINO,UNA MUJER COMO TU,SI ES QUE SE TE PUEDE LLAMAR ASI.MERECE ESTAR EN LA MISMA MISERIA,POR BOCA SUCIA.ANDA SABER QUIEN TE PAGO PARA DECIR ESA BARBARIDAD.

FANNY FORERO dijo hace 2 días...

FANNY FORERO PEREZ dijo hace 2 días

no es mas put………………………..por que tiene una sola conch…………………………………………..destierren a esa bocasucia de argentina.

Kirchner dynasty shaken to the core? Oh please!! Just like when Monica low down Lewinsky played the skin flute on former president Clinton (who was a great president), WHO CARES? I know a lot of people won't like this statement but Néstor Kirchner (EPD) did a lot for Argentina and since the Kirchner's have been in power the country has been more stable than it has been in the past 50 years. So let' s keep out of the Kirchner's marriage as I and all of you should care less who and what they are doing in the boudoir.

Zissou said:
Her point is that you seem to equate expat with American. If all expats were American, well... they'd just be called Americans, no?

Fastest way to ascertain someone's nationality is to call them an American & watch how quickly they correct you ;-)
You are right, however most polls run on the board suggest a majority of Americans, nevertheless, I am sure we can find dirt under the carpert in every country ;)

nikad said:
You are right, however most polls run on the board suggest a majority of Americans, nevertheless, I am sure we can find dirt under the carpert in every country ;)

I think there are some traits among politicians that defy nationality ;-) And fair enough - on this board it is certainly far more American than not, although amid the expat community as a whole I think it's more diverse.

Back