Second Book Club Meeting

Chica hermosa y con nombre de lacoqueta es muy intricante! Thank you for the invitation but 1st have got to submit to my foot surgery and will be going under the scalpels of my surgeon Dr.Michelle Andeesen. On 8/21st so thinking not healed by then. But perhaps in the near future I will be visiting BS As, Espero muy pronto !

Best of luck! I am a survivor of two foot surgeries myself! Heal quickly and then move to Bs As!

NEXT BOOK CLUB meeting coming up! WEDNESDAY August 28 in Recoleta, 19:00. Discussing Murakamis "1q84"(Parts 1&2). Please bring a snack to share, I will provide beverages. PLEASE PM me for EXACT ADDRESS /contact phone and to RSVP, Can't wait to meet you and talk about yourselves and this unique and exciting literary work! By the way it's also available in Spanish for those more adventuresome readers! I'm asking for the RSVP to know how much of my Starbucks French Roast stash I should prepare! Also to know if this is viable! We had a lovely first meeting!

NEXT BOOK CLUB meeting coming up! WEDNESDAY August 28 in Recoleta, 19:00. Discussing Murakamis "1q84"(Parts 1&2). Please bring a snack to share, I will provide beverages. PLEASE PM me for EXACT ADDRESS /contact phone and to RSVP, Can't wait to meet you and talk about yourselves and this unique and exciting literary work! By the way it's also available in Spanish for those more adventuresome readers! I'm asking for the RSVP to know how much of my Starbucks French Roast stash I should prepare! Also to know if this is viable! We had a lovely first meeting!
Oh Girl, lacoqueta-san, I hoping your gathering will keep going on for some time, I will be ready to be joining your get together soon from California!

Hello out there!! Trying to get some RSVPs for the book club meeting Wednesday at 7:00pm and hope this notice hasn't gotten itself swallowed up by more weighty topics such as dollar blue, Lanata, and the Seychelles ...I had about 20 respondants before...anyone need the address? Please RSVP so I can have the appropriate supplies on hand! Thanks!

The evening you've been awaiting is almost upon us! Picture this: an intimate gathering of English speaking foreigners, friendly, hip, and welcoming in a quiet Recoleta apartment...the smell of Starbucks French Roast filling the air....a gift basket of previously read books waiting your perusal (bring one, take one)...a snack table covered with various home made or specially selected goodies(bring one eat all)..and the murmur of coherent, intelligible conversation.....yes it's the second meeting of the BAEXPATS MONTHLY BOOK CLUB! Wednesday, Aug 28 7:00 PM. Come and join us as we discuss Murakamis "1Q84" and its associated themes and as we get to meet and know each other!
If you don't already have the address, please PM me!

Coherent and intelligent conversation. I would consider going to North Korea if it meant getting some of that. We also get cool food and awesome company all courtesy of an awesome hostess. Almost too good to be true.

Hey thanks for sharing that--I didn't know.!...but see how hip the BAExpats book club is?! And for those that can finish 1Q84 in time, the next meeting to discuss the books second half is Wednesday Sept. 25. PM me to RSVP.

Back