seeking advice from gym rats

There's a store near the Megatlon Nunez, around 7700 Libertador, that has a good selection of supplements. .

Megatlon in Alto Palermo is in the most expensive class of the Megatlons and is a little cramped. My favorite gym is the Megatlon in Barrio Norte - 7 floors and lots of space in the weight rooms. The Recoleta Megatlon nearby is my number two. Don't ever consider living in San Telmo because the gyms there are all mom and pops with crappy equipment... But you can probably find something decent a lot closer to Soho

Megatlon in Alto Palermo is in the most expensive class of the Megatlons and is a little cramped. My favorite gym is the Megatlon in Barrio Norte - 7 floors and lots of space in the weight rooms. The Recoleta Megatlon nearby is my number two. Don't ever consider living in San Telmo because the gyms there are all mom and pops with crappy equipment... But you can probably find something decent a lot closer to Soho

what are the timings of Megation Gym? Are these gyms open 24 hours? And what about Saturday and Sunday?

If you buy a Megatlon membership, is it good in all areas of the city?

Is it good in any other Argentine cities?

Another good chain is WellClub. Much cheaper than Megatlon, and the location on Arenales near Botanico is as good or better than many Megatlon locations.

South America has cheap gear but expensive and low quality supplements. Bring supplements, including protein powder, if you can.

what are the timings of Megation Gym? Are these gyms open 24 hours? And what about Saturday and Sunday?

NOTHING is "24 Hours" in Buenos Aires... except for some Kioskos.

Grocery Stores: ~8am to 10pm (Sundays & Holidays until 9pm)
Banks: 10am-3pm (Monday through Friday ONLY)
Gyms: Usually close between 10pm & 11pm M-F, Saturday they might close for siesta and then ~7pm or 9pm, most gyms are CLOSED on Sundays

NOTHING is "24 Hours" in Buenos Aires... except for some Kioskos.

Grocery Stores: ~8am to 10pm (Sundays & Holidays until 9pm)
Banks: 10am-3pm (Monday through Friday ONLY)
Gyms: Usually close between 10pm & 11pm M-F, Saturday they might close for siesta and then ~7pm or 9pm, most gyms are CLOSED on Sundays

There are a few 24 hour restaurants, some that are not bad.

Some Megatlons open at 6 and close at 24, like the one in Barrio Norte during the week. That one is open til 8 on Saturday and 5 or 6 on Sunday, I think. Others have fewer hours.

I found out that my building's gym works the best for me as it is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.

I believe you get a much cheaper monthly price if you are willing to pay a full year in advance or add the bill to automatic payments

Back