September Flights

why there won't be anymore? i'm not following the politics very closely. Just looking for a possible confirmation if we're gonna be able to take a local flight to move out of BsAs.

Optics. But even now you can move out of BA, talk to your embassy. You'd likely be forced to do a 14 quarantine at your new destination and/or provide negative PCR test. Don't expect some-what normal domestic travel to resume before October 11 at the earliest.

Optics. But even now you can move out of BA, talk to your embassy. You'd likely be forced to do a 14 quarantine at your new destination and/or provide negative PCR test. Don't expect some-what normal domestic travel to resume before October 11 at the earliest.
yeah already did that a few months back, they would only help with repatriation. thanks for reply!

Delta Airlines just cancelled the flight I had with them from Eze to Atlanta on Nov. 2. A sign of things to come here in Arg? I saw today that other airlines have cancelled flights until Oct. 12, I think it was, because they had gotten no word from the govt yet about a restart date.

Last edited:
Delta Airlines just cancelled the flight I had with them from Eze to Atlanta on Nov. 2. A sign of things to come here in Arg? Or is it because it'd be arriving on election Tuesday? Enquiring minds want to know.
Yes - I heard Delta just decided to come back tentatively in December. AA will now only resume JFK around that time too. Few have much confidence this government will stop these lockdown DNUs anytime soon or is genuinely concerned about resuming flights.

Also:

Copa, Lufthansa, AeroMexicos and BoA are rumored to be resuming weekly/bi-weekly fights in October (not complete schedules). So international flights will continue to increase in frequency and destinations, but cabotaje won't be back until November most likely.

Yes - I heard Delta just decided to come back tentatively in December. AA will now only resume JFK around that time too. Few have much confidence this government will stop these lockdown DNUs anytime soon or is genuinely concerned about resuming flights.

Also:

I rebooked my Delta flight for the same dates in November but now I'm going through Santiago on the outbound and I'm returning via New York on Aerolíneas on Nov. 30. I sure hope Aerolíneas is flying from JFK by then. You never know, though, especially with Aerolíneas and with this current govt. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for quite a while (at least Alberto anyway, not Cristina), but I've lost faith in him too.

Last edited:
I rebooked my Delta flight for the same dates in November but now I'm going through Santiago on the outbound and I'm returning via New York on Aerolíneas on Nov. 30. I sure hope Aerolíneas is flying from JFK by then. You never, though, especially with Aerolíneas and with this current govt.
AR is already having “special” JFK flights, so that should be fine.

Delta just canceled my flight on December 7th from BOS to EZE.

(I was expecting this. I just couldn't see this playing out any other way given all that we know is happening.)

The only positive here is that they were totally agreeable to reverse the issued eCredit and refund my credit card.

Back