September Flights

I am in California today and wanted to get a CRP test so I could fly somewhere. The test sites made me swear that I have a sore throat, fever, etc, or no test, and if I lied and said, yes, I have all those things, the test results would take 5-7 days. For travel purposes, the test has to be taken 72 hours before flying, so that doomed this test. Lie or no lie, it's useless.
I found a special place that does it for travelers, who need test results with urgency. Cost? $375 dollars. Life can be complicated and expensive.
WOW, I am amazed. I had a test in Seattle before I left. Drive-thru, the fire dept was doing it, or they were administering it. Free to anyone, unless you had insurance. 2 day return.

Nationals and residents must do a 14 day quarantine ? OR medical negative COVID-19 Certificate ?

Either. You can do a PCR if you want to avoid 14 days at home. Test must be done at origin and attached in the DDJJ. ONLY if you come from a neighboring countries.

Rich One. Its not clear.
It's clear. It's not on the IATA website. But residents/citizens fo Argentina are also exempt from the quarantine with a negative test as long as they travel to AMBA and stay there.

It's clear. It's not on the IATA website. But residents/citizens fo Argentina are also exempt from the quarantine with a negative test as long as they travel to AMBA and stay there.

Only if coming from neighbouring countries?

Only if coming from neighbouring countries?
Technically yes. But the rules do not specify how long one must have spent in the neighboring country. Obviously, a loophole would be to travel to Sao Paulo, go out to Terminal 3 (enter Brasil for a few hours) take the test at the airport, get the results in 4 hours, and fly to BA on the same or following day on a separate ticket.

find difficult to swallow this part - as long as they travel to AMBA and stay there.- its impossible..as 50% Argentines live in interiors.

find difficult to swallow this part - as long as they travel to AMBA and stay there.- its impossible..as 50% Argentines live in interiors.
It's what they said. They said Argentines will receive the same treatment option. You can now attach the test in the DDJJ, In two weeks I am going to Brasil for work will tell you how it went on the way back.

Back