September Flights

So you can avoid 14 days quarantine with a test but you have to stay in BA? lol
Technically, yes. You have to stay in AMBA. BUT, if you are authorized to travel to the interior a few days after you arrive I don't see why that would be a problem. These rules will keep changing. As soon as mid-November, I expect rules to be relax further.

I love this.
Travel from inside the country=quarantine for 14 and go fuckyourself.
Bring dollars from outside=take a test and do whatever the hell you want

Someone in the government reality checked the rules makers hard. Hey knuckle heads you guys need to knock this crap off and allow dollars to start coming back in or you're going to be hanging from the obelisko in no time.

Rich One. Its not clear.

That is why I posted..!
The IATA English document? does not mention the 10 day stay for tourists.?
And for Residents and Citizens Does not Mention the Codid Negative Test Option??
Must pay only attention to the Argentinian Decree..!

On TV last night A panelist Debora Lacher Objects the fact that Tourists from neighbouring countries will be able to come in and have great steaks for US$10 and purchases at low prices perhaps bringing infection . Only because the government wants the US$ dollars. (Just Envy?)

I love this.
Travel from inside the country=quarantine for 14 and go fuckyourself.
Bring dollars from outside=take a test and do whatever the hell you want

Someone in the government reality checked the rules makers hard. Hey knuckle heads you guys need to knock this crap off and allow dollars to start coming back in or you're going to be hanging from the obelisko in no time.
Brilliant! Perfectly stated. And funny as shite. Thanks!

So FYI. Despite all the talk and statements from the various officials about Argentines and residents traveling from neighboring countries to BA/CABA/AMBA, and being able to avoid a quarantine with a negative PCR test taken at Origin within 72HS. There is no legal framework that permits that. All the decrees and DDJJ talk only of TOURISTS and nationals/residents of neighboring countries. Even the DDJJ that one must fill does not allow AR residents/citizens to upload a negative PCR. Is this an omission or is this done deliberately?

So FYI. Despite all the talk and statements from the various officials about Argentines and residents traveling from neighboring countries to BA/CABA/AMBA, and being able to avoid a quarantine with a negative PCR test taken at Origin within 72HS. There is no legal framework that permits that. All the decrees and DDJJ talk only of TOURISTS and nationals/residents of neighboring countries. Even the DDJJ that one must fill does not allow AR residents/citizens to upload a negative PCR. Is this an omission or is this done deliberately?

So what can one do? carry the PCR and if necessary do a home quarantine which now is only 10 days?

Back