Should Prostitution Be Made Illegal In Argentina?

Should Prostitution be Criminalized in Argentina?

• Yes, make prostitution illegal

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No, do NOT criminalize prostitution

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Not one single Yes vote. Even Tex didn't vote to ban prostitution. Maybe he has mixed feelings.

Also there was only one female vote. Is the 14-0 vote merely a case of the BAexpat men wishing to preserve their sinful indulgences?

Argentinian-sex-workers-versus-prostitutes-a-fight-for-rights.jpg

Look to Amsterdam. The system works well for those who feel the need to indulge. No one gets hurt, win-win situation.

If it helps I'm a gay male (and no, I don't go for the trans hookers or any hookers for that matter) and guys
and girls I knew that hooked did it often to supplement their regular income because they like to party,
travel, buy expensive goods or just liked sex and money.

I look at it this way: a working girl (or boy) is going to please their clients either way, might as well tax
the income, protect them/make sure they don't have STIs and make it so it's not all over the city.

It's a win-win, the tax payer and the John gets a release

´Prostitution is only limited to women?

Besides the women brought in from other countries and submitted to prostitution , there is another group of very attractive young women that instead of going out to clubs and giving it out for free have decided to administer their assets to develop careers in modeling, TV and entertainment. Mini-Coopers and other perks are welcomed. international Travel, dinning, entertainment and fancy clothing are a must. No cash involved. Eventually many marry a media mogul.

Why are the ladies abstaining?

I mean abstaining from voting!

Yes! A very good question. In fact I think that a much stronger case can be made for outlawing boxing than for outlawing prostitution. The whole point of boxing is to damage the opponent so badly that he falls down and can't get up for at least 10 seconds.

Bob

Not one single Yes vote. Even Tex didn't vote to ban prostitution. Maybe he has mixed feelings.

Also there was only one female vote. Is the 14-0 vote merely a case of the BAexpat men wishing to preserve their sinful indulgences?

Did you take this photo outside your flat ? :)
No Nazi, but yes on prostitution. That's a much better society than the opposite.,

GarryL Nazi prostitution now ? Not sure what that is but it sure sounds kinky ? You mean the girls dressing up in black uniforms and wearing boots and carrying whips and batons and things like that ? :)

This will be my last post on this one, but I didn't vote no due to the fact (as I clarified in all the other posts multiple times) that I am against prosecuting prostitutes due to the fact that such a large percentage (more than 60% for sure) of prostitutes in this country were forced into it by either trickery or kidnapping/drugs and either kept there through addiction, death threats, or moved to another country. There would be no way to know for sure who was forced into such a profession. On the other hand, I think anyone who pays for such a service should be convicted, and that all pimps and brothel owners should be prosecuted and put in jail (which didn't go over too well since obviously several member of this forum frequent prostitutes). Since said option was not available, and also because I posted on this issue too much already, I didn't vote.

Back