Silentdemonstration For Nisman Case Feb.18

Heh. Ad hominem attacks and quotes from a (unfortunately dead) hippy from decades ago related to commentary about being a communist and showing it in the 70s USA (notice he didn't even say being communist was bad, but that it was not going to help your cause any).

Good argument Walrus. :D

It is a fact that the prosecutors who organize this event were involved in boycotting the investigation of the AMIA terrorist attack. It is good that there is free press in this country, not only Clarin and La Nacion.

Yeah, speaking of boycotting... isn't that what you are doing with this demonstration? Why is it so important to you to discredit it? Are you afraid that it will get international coverage?

Once again, just say if you will be going or not. We are not stupid, we do not need your links, nor your ambiguous answers.

I for once would really like to know how you feel about things happening in our country without you posting links, referring to the dictadura, Clarin, Hitler, etc. You write like someone who is brainwashed. Just straight, honest answers for once.

Yeah, speaking of boycotting... isn't that what you are doing with this demonstration? Why is it so important to you to discredit it?

Well, freedom of speach is the ABC of democratic societies and it looks for avoiding peopke to be manipulated by those who are in power or by those who want to be in power.

True and democracy are impirtant for me, for you obviously not.

You are trying to censor me just because i don't express hate against this government, sorry, freedom of speach works for you and me equally.

Informing people that the organizers are the prosecutors who cover the true in the criminal case aboyt the Amia attacks seems very relevant information for people who has to decide to go or not.

Are you afraid that it will get international coverage?

This is going to have international coverage, so what?

We are not stupid, we do not need your links, nor your ambiguous answers.

Are you saying that you already knew about who are the organizers of this but you hide it?

I for once would really like to know how you feel about things happening in our country without you posting links, referring to the dictadura, Clarin, Hitler, etc. You write like someone who is brainwashed. Just straight, honest answers for once.

I always give straight replies but as soin as i don't express simple hate, i try to evidence facts when on the other side are asserts that are false or lies.

Sorry if you feel that disclosure lies disturbs you.

I just read your first lines about freedom of speach (?) and I am done with you... You did it again: blah blah blah. I am done talking to a robot.

Go ahead into convincing yourself that anyone who is critical of this government wants to go back to the dictadura and that we are all nazis... yeah, denial is great.

To me, you will always be the forums own Casey Wander.

PS: BTW, Anibal F. is now saying that some kirchneristas will go, so maybe it is time to rethink your position.

Right, if Anibal Fernandez said so...

To be critical is healthy.

However, to be blind because of hate isn't.

To hide important facts because they aren't usefull to critic the goverment is...pathetic?

Back