Sleeping pills

Thanks Nikad. Actually, I don´t do well with what I am getting in my home country, but the clinic I belong to only gives Clonazepam (AKA Klonopin in some countries). But even Klonopin would be better than nothing.
Clonazepam.Lorazepan and Alplax requiere legit original prescription. Foreign prescriptions photocopies didn't work for me.

It wasn't hard for me.
Hello Silvie, I have a perscription for .5MG Clonazepam issued not long ago in Canada. Can you advise where in Buenos Aires I might be able to get the perscription filled?
Thanks,
Tom

Hello Silvie, I have a perscription for .5MG Clonazepam issued not long ago in Canada. Can you advise where in Buenos Aires I might be able to get the perscription filled?
Thanks,
Tom
You need to go see a local doctor with that prescription or go to Hospital Aleman and get a doctor for him to issue a local prescription; I would try first going to local pharmacies and asking, you may be lucky. I normally ask doctors, they may ask a few questions and prescribe it.

You need to go see a local doctor with that prescription or go to Hospital Aleman and get a doctor for him to issue a local prescription; I would try first going to local pharmacies and asking, you may be lucky. I normally ask doctors, they may ask a few questions and prescribe it.
Getting a turno at the Aleman will perhaps take at least a month and set you back $20 bucks at emergencies ..!

Thank you so much for the information. I will try a few pharmacies as I did get lucky at one, but that was just before the pandemic so its been a few years. Seems when I looked at Aleman there was a sign there that said they do NOT perscribe benzos, but what the doctor does behind closed doors may be different if I have my pill bottle proving I have a perscription.

You've already got the prescription (which is proof that a doctor already determined that you need it). You could try a private psychiatrist or neurologist. I'd be extremely surprised if you can't find one that with give you a valid prescription for here. (It's been some years since I had to do that here, but I was always able to do it when I needed to.)

I'm holding to hear if someone finds a place that will dispense a foreign prescription image sent via Whatsapp, for medications listed here as Psychotropic, that require a registered prescription. Inshallah.

I'm holding to hear if someone finds a place that will dispense a foreign prescription image sent via Whatsapp, for medications listed here as Psychotropic, that require a registered prescription. Inshallah.
I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying, Rich One, but if it was in reference to my comment, what I did several times when I first came here was go to a private psychiatrist with the prescriptions and used prescription bottles that I had from the states, and I used those as proof for the shrink that I really did need the medicines. In the several cases that I did that, the doctors, after talking to me a bit, accepted that, and wrote me new prescriptions for here. It was a long time ago now, but I don't think anything here has changed that would prevent doing that.

Back