Sleeping pills

I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying, Rich One, but if it was in reference to my comment, what I did several times when I first came here was go to a private psychiatrist with the prescriptions and used prescription bottles that I had from the states, and I used those as proof for the shrink that I really did need the medicines. In the several cases that I did that, the doctors, after talking to me a bit, accepted that, and wrote me new prescriptions for here. It was a long time ago now, but I don't think anything here has changed that would prevent doing that.
Correct. Nothing in reference to your postings . I received a Whatsapp with a photo of a prescription from abroad for Lorazepam, was not able to fulfill the prescription at local drugstores . Was for someone in a neighbouring country .

Getting a turno at the Aleman will perhaps take at least a month and set you back $20 bucks at emergencies ..!
There is something called "demanda espontanea" where a doctor will see you the same day for a specific issue for which you can't wait.

There is something called "demanda espontanea" where a doctor will see you the same day for a specific issue for which you can't wait.
Walked by the Aleman Emergencias, on Berutti, @ 9.00 AM a line outside of about 10 people. Fortunately wasn't raining.

Back