Start Up Meet Up

I would attend a weekend meetup in a cafe or bar. Probably the best time would be late lunch or an early evening before it gets noisy. I spent over 15 years working in silicon valley startups.

Can't wait to meet you!

I am too more keen on a weekend appointment in the afternoon, it is way safer to go around at time than late in the night.

To be honest, I also have some hesitation giving out my DNI # whenever asked. In the US, this would be tantamount to providing your social security number and that's a definite no, no. But I think here in Argentina, there is a different connotation, where the DNI is a more "public" number.

Anyhow, let's see about using a more public venue next time like a cafe or a restaurant, maybe folks won't mind then. Too bad this time, I was hoping to give you guys a brief tour!

I would attend a weekend meetup in a cafe or bar. Probably the best time would be late lunch or an early evening before it gets noisy. I spent over 15 years working in silicon valley startups.

RSVP here for Saturday afternoon
http://baexpats.org/topic/31008-saturday-9-august-2014-2-4pm/

I had spent last night organising for a free room to use in a friends hotel and had arranged a date and had a brief discussion with another member here about a meeting at their place.

I'll back out here. Lesson learnt.

I had spent last night organising for a free room to use in a friends hotel and had arranged a date and had a brief discussion with another member here about a meeting at their place.

I'll back out here. Lesson learnt.

Hey, Cavehill, we can stick to a plan you've got going. I took it from your message that you had decided to forego arranging the meetup this time. Since I had heard from so many interested through coffee chat and other avenues, I thought we should still have something as an alternative. I arrange coffee chats weekly and would rather take a back seat for this one, if you are still open to continuing with making arrangements. Thx.

RSVP here for Saturday afternoon
http://baexpats.org/topic/31008-saturday-9-august-2014-2-4pm/
For those interested in attending an informal chat tomorrow, reply in a comment at the above link so we can save you a seat.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I can't be there this time (i work between 2 and 4:30pm), but i would love to join you another time[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]good luck[/background]

Back