Starved For Beauty

What? That's crazy. You most certainly can have all of that in pesos. Probably lot's of pesos but still.

I think 3500 - 9000 is a lot even in those locations for a 1 bed room. I'm sure you can find things in that price range (and above) but that sounds more like 2-3 bedroom prices.
yes, my bad, I meant those prices for a 3+ br apartment ( OP mentions a br and a large room for dancing ) A 2 br in a top location furnished with quality appliances, etc would range 2000-3500 usd.

If anyone is paying 9k UDs per month to live here in an apartment they should seek help immediately.

US$9k a month affording, anyone can pay the mullah, as long they are loaded!

I know of a few, that can easily affording to pay US$15k per month, but it is on 5th ave, Manahattan though. Me no ways, paying US$9k a month there in Bs As...Brrrr !

I know of a few, that can easily affording to pay US$15k per month, but it is on 5th ave, Manahattan though. Me no ways, paying US$9k a month there in Bs As...Brrrr !

You've lost me there I'm afraid...

Thanks so much, everyone. I have a packed workday today, and will be able to read all your posts late tonight or tomorrow!

For $2k I get a I bdr in Bal Harbour ocean view in a new building with all the perks.

9k would be a house in the city, not an apartment. Still very steep imho

Back