Stay away from this apartment rental

Hello
What people should take into account from now on is the address of the flat because it won`t appear under her name, but will have another person to publish for her and later she will appear to manage the property so future tenants have in mind this address because I doubt she will give up renting her flat that was a "so good business for her", keep that address in mind and published in every forum
I also go furious when I see these people doing harm to people that work honestly but it was time someone stop them from scamming. Next time she will think twice before cheating someone

bradlyhale said:
As of this morning, she is "active" according to the database available at the Colegio Publico de Abogados de la Capital Federal. Surely they require proof of education/qualifications, no? See attachment.
Darn...I missed that one. OK so she is an attorney.
Foolish use of great credentials.

It seems that the phone number at Florencia Marina Daud's Chenaut address is registered to someone else.

Also, if there were any doubts about links between Florencia Marina Daud and the apartment at Larrea 1393, PB 2, her name is linked to the apartment phone line.

See attached.

Attachments

• laura.jpg
    laura.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 24
  • larreaphone.jpg
    larreaphone.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 34
Perhaps the name of her mother is Zulema? See attached. (The link to the blog doesn't work...)

Attachments

• zulema.jpg
    zulema.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 33
According to AFIP, Ms. Daud is not registered as a current taypayer with her CUIT. This is odd, considering that she has so many businesses going on. So a denuncia with AFIP might be more than a good threat to her.

You can check her CUIT status at

https://seti.afip.gob.ar/padron-puc-constancia-internet/ConsultaConstanciaAction.do

by entering her CUIT number. Note that in the listing of all sleuthed information so far the CUIT no. has been misspelled at least once (one 1 too many: it is 27262601515, not 272626015115).

I'm impressed at what can be found out in such a relatively short time period and with little or no resources other than a computer and internet access. Hat off to all you private dicks... :)

Gary Diculo said:
According to AFIP, Ms. Daud is not registered as a current taypayer with her CUIT. This is odd, considering that she has so many businesses going on. So a denuncia with AFIP might be more than a good threat to her.

You can check her CUIT status at

https://seti.afip.gob.ar/padron-puc-constancia-internet/ConsultaConstanciaAction.do

by entering her CUIT number. Note that in the listing of all sleuthed information so far the CUIT no. has been misspelled at least once (one 1 too many: it is 27262601515, not 272626015115).

I'm impressed at what can be found out in such a relatively short time period and with little or no resources other than a computer and internet access. Hat off to all you private dicks... :)

Nice work. Well, unless I hear some good news from Bailey beforehand I think tomorrow it will be time to issue the denuncia.

ghost said:
Darn...I missed that one. OK so she is an attorney.
Foolish use of great credentials.

She wouldn't be the first to have dodged up her credentials to join a society, but we'll see...

Really, if she is a genuine abogada, she has further to fall, no?

Sweet :cool:

Honestly I think this shows that, as expats here, if we all work together and amalgamate our knowledge- we can really help each other overcome certain problems with living here...

Perhaps a new Thread where people can list scams similar to this?

Impressive, this new found power of the Expat!

Also, as a sidenote, I have, and have had for a long time, a great lawyer down here in BA... and to any of you who have been scammed, I'd be more than happy to make a personal introduction, and he can help.

--
twitter.com/mdaviesgilbert

Good work, for the infos about the financial condition about someone, I use the BCRA (Central Bank) website : http://www.bcra.gov.ar/
Right column : consulta a la base de deudores

Just a CUIL/CUIT/CDI, et voilà ! That's free !

For having compared both a VERAZ and a BCRA report about someone, I can say the BCRA was much more up to date (it's not a scientific demonstration though).

It's amazing how personal informations can be accessed easily here.
It's in fact quite frightening.
It makes you wonder too how many illegal databases are running in the country (there are some even in France : a good friend of mine who is Commandant in the French Police force confirmed that to me).

Again, about the personal data protection, there's even a whole database of all Argentines circulating : it's the padron electoral, province by province (try googling : descargar padron electoral argentina). It gives you many details : name, cuil/cuit or dni (if you don't know them), places where people have to vote, occupation (sometimes), and so on... I don't know if it's legal to DL them though, at least it's legal to talk about it.

Back