Stay away from this apartment rental

Defensoría del turista

Si visita la ciudad y sufre algún tipo de maltrato, abuso o discriminación, contactarse con la Defensoría de Turista, al teléfono 4302 7816. Puede concurrir personalmente a la Av. Pedro de Mendoza 1835 (Museo de Bellas Artes "Benito Quinquela Martín") en el barrio de La Boca, de lunes a domingo de 10 a 18 hs.
Mail: [email protected]
Comisaría del turista

Atiende denuncias de los turistas víctimas de delitos, robos, hurtos, extravíos, paraderos y desencuentros.
Actúa en prevención del delito.
Asiste en trámites especiales ante embajadas o consulados.
Cuenta con intérpretes en inglés, italiano, francés, portugués, ucraniano y japonés.
Dirección: Av. Corrientes 436
Teléfono: 0800 999 5000 / 4346 5748
mail: [email protected]

French jurist said:
FLORENCIA MARINA DAUD is her real name.
Florencia Daud at times.
Flormarina in another blog.

Disclaimer : I am not writing Florencia Marina Daud again for future googling references, I just type Florencia Marina Daud because I feel like typing Florencia Marina Daud (or Florencia Daud if I want to make short).

Are you saying that Florencia Daud, Flormarina, and Florencia Marina Daud are the same person? And is Florencia Daud Othacehe who has a cat called Dali also the same person?

Top three Google search results for "Florencia Marina Daud", this blog post about Florencia and her web of fraud. Other items of interest to her vocationally might include that she is a terrible lawyer and should not be trusted as an attorney.

I believe this link has already been posted, but if it helps to besmirch her rep', all the better.

If anyone's got a blog, or knows someone who does, it might be a good idea to post the relevant facts about this situation so that there are more results in Google on this topic. She is obviously a shameless self-promoter, so it would be the most damage we could do to her.

HoboZero said:
Top three Google search results for "Florencia Marina Daud", this blog post about Florencia and we web of fraud. Other items of interest to her vocationally might include that she is a terrible lawyer and should not be trusted as an attorney.

Damn !!! Top 3 google results.

and to
pauper said:
Are you saying that Florencia Daud, Flormarina, and Florencia Marina Daud are the same person? And is Florencia Daud Othacehe who has a cat called Dali also the same person?

Indeed, I had forgotten about Florencia Daud Othacehe.

Morality : Likely Valeria de Santos, de Santa, no tenia nada y ni siquiera, existaba !

pauper said:
Those photos, its kind of how I always imagined cabrera.

Well, her wiki page is back to its normal pack of lies status - can someone put in an official challenge on the veracity of what is written there?

I have come out of retirement with this comment . I am nothing like that f....... whore . Everyone knows she is a prostitute for dollar expats.

By the way Pauper I am a fat ugly dyke....

cabrera said:
I have come out of retirement with this comment . I am nothing like that f....... whore . Everyone knows she is a prostitute for dollar expats.

By the way Pauper I am a fat ugly dyke....

It doesn't matter cabrera, I still think we can be happy together, with love there is always a way.

I love you, cabrera. Got msn?

Te amo, cabrera, tenes eme-ese-ene ?

PM me

This thread is a riveting read!! I cannot take my eyes off the page. Amazing work!

I brought cabrera back from the dead. That's the power of love (thankyou Huey Lewis).

Anyway what's my prize, what's my prize?

Back