Strange World Cup

Which has been the most disappointing team so far?

• Spain

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • England

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Italy

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Argentina (quality of play, not results)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Brazil (quality of play, not results)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The referees

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Read some of the Uruguay press comments about it, truly astonishing. And now their FA are saying the bite marks were photoshopped!! I`ve seen some 5-6 angles from different photos, could they have all been photoshopped? do pigs actually fly?
http://www.theguardi...sh-press-agenda

Dunno about photo-shopped but there is this photo from 2012

453951.JPG

showing that the italian does have some old marks there.

He still bit him though.

ImpishScarceJunco.gif

is the best thing to come out of it though. :lol:

9 match suspension!!!

Over the top ?

If i was the president of the Uruguayan FA U. I would arrange a series of friendly games against the likes of Gibraltar and the Faroe Islands.

9 match suspension!!!

Over the top ?

If i was the president of the Uruguayan FA U. I would arrange a series of friendly games against the likes of Gibraltar and the Faroe Islands.

Gibraltar are members of UEFA now though. Greenland though? :lol:

Looks like we might easily see an Argentina/USA match. I predict a lot of domestic instability in the BAExpat households. :)

Danke schön, Deutschland! Leider hat es nicht genügt aber, mit Glück, wird es nur el Spiel mehr!

The US has a substitute player and alleged secret weapon...

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-28038221

Looks like we might easily see an Argentina/USA match. I predict a lot of domestic instability in the BAExpat households. :)

You are underestimating Belgium. I do not expect the USA to win against Belgium, not because I am against the USA, but because Belgium has a very good team and the level of football in the USA is not up to the level in Europe yet.

Back