Strange World Cup

Which has been the most disappointing team so far?

• Spain

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • England

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Italy

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Argentina (quality of play, not results)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Brazil (quality of play, not results)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The referees

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Yeah Belgium could be difficult for the U.S, some quality players on that Belgium team these days although they are quite inexperienced. Argentina have got the easy route once again with Switzerland though.

You are underestimating Belgium. I do not expect the USA to win against Belgium, not because I am against the USA, but because Belgium has a very good team and the level of football in the USA is not up to the level in Europe yet.

We can certainly hope that's the case.

If the US team made it to the final, would ajoknoblauch soften his heart and embrace his national team.

Team USA has nothing to worry about. Belgium can barely claim to be a country in the first place. It should be split - with half going to France and the other to Holland. This would also have the advantage that they would learn how to speak the proper French and Dutch languages.

ajoknoblauch's real name and face revealed: EXCLUSIVE! He's a she! And blonde, too!

"Any growing interest in soccer can only be a sign of the nation's moral decay.

COPYRIGHT 2014 ANN COULTER"

Who the fuck is ANN COULTER? she seems like a funny comedy writer. :lol:

Team USA has nothing to worry about. Belgium can barely claim to be a country in the first place. It should be split - with half going to France and the other to Holland. This would also have the advantage that they would learn how to speak the proper French and Dutch languages.

http://zapatopi.net/belgium/

"Belgium Doesn't Exist!"

or "Land of Sprouts and Chocolate, I Think Not."

(or "België bestaat helemaal niet / La Belgique n'existe pas" for our imaginary friends)

For too long we have been told lies.
belgstamp.png

Postal Propaganda: Belgian "Super-man" squints hard to see his non-existent country. No such luck, Baudy.

The existence of the supposed European country of Belgium has been taken as gospel for years by members of the Liberati. It has long been held up as a shining example of Liberal philosophies in action. However, now is the time the truth be known. Belgium doesn't exist.

Belgium is, and has always been, a leftist ruse; a device applied to propagate the Liberal agenda throughout the world. Hijacking a real country for this use would be difficult at best; the people living there wouldn't stand for it (i.e. the fall of communism.) Thus the idea to invent an imaginary country, insert it into the global consciousness through the perversion of history, and use it as a tool of manipulation was born.

:lol:

Back