Subte strike extended

Any idea when the subtes are back online? I have to get from Vicente Lopez to Downtown for a medical test by 7am. I think the 29 takes me close enough to my destination but I hate sitting and taking in the wind every time the doors open. Anyone have an idea how long the bus ride will be so I can wake up in advance

Check out comoviajo dot com. You can put in origin and destination, pick transportation type and it will tell you which routes to take and an estimated travel time on each one.

Alternatively, call a taxi or a remis. A bit expensive perhaps, but will get you there in time and comfortably as well.

Traffic was so bad yesterday that my husband pulled over, had a coffee in a cafe filled with other frustrated drivers (including one woman who was asking everyone for an aspirin), later took a short nap in his car, and then came home which took about an hour and a half more than it should.

In total, stops included, t took him well over three hours to get from Belgrano to San Martin, provincia.

It's not known yet if there is a strike tommorow but I thinking the only real option is to reshedule your appointment(if its non emergency) or you probally have more problems due to stress then before.

You could try to walk up to av. Mitre and try to take either 60,159,152,130 depending on availability. Or simply take a cab to the terminal of 130 and 152, I am guessing you have a seat assured then

130 is driving the libertador, that line seems less crowded and a bit faster.

Thanks guys, Its for work so I cant reschedule but I will just get up extremely early and take the colectivo, If all fails I will just pay a cab once I get into Capital.

GeorgeAus said:
Thanks guys, Its for work so I cant reschedule but I will just get up extremely early and take the colectivo, If all fails I will just pay a cab once I get into Capital.

A cab wont get you any faster there unfortunatly

Linea mitre not an option? Otherwise I would just go to the terminal of 29,130 or 152 and prey for the best.

If you are there 5-530am you should be able to get in capital quite fast

El chabon said:
A cab wont get you any faster there unfortunatly

Actually, a cab should get him there every time faster than a bus. At the very least the cab doesn't have to stop every couple of blocks to let people on and off and hopefully the taxi driver is a little clued in as to what's happening as far as what's a terrible and can make adjustments (I know, that's maybe a bit hoping for a miracle, but still...).

ElQueso said:
Actually, a cab should get him there every time faster than a bus. At the very least the cab doesn't have to stop every couple of blocks to let people on and off and hopefully the taxi driver is a little clued in as to what's happening as far as what's a terrible and can make adjustments (I know, that's maybe a bit hoping for a miracle, but still...).

From what I saw from traffic from provincia to capital and vice-versa I doubt it, but if he starts his travels at 5.00-5.30 he should be ok, it would be before hora pica, but starting his trip at 6 am it would probally mean he would be there 8.00-8.30

What time to the colectivos start working? You guys got me paranoid now, I might just sleep outside the door

Back