Suggestions For Flight Ticket Websites

pr1970

Registered
Hi

We`re looking to travel back to London next year for a 3 week holiday to see family and friends and so far have tried despegar and Asatej but prices seems to be going up at a daily rate, currently around $71000 for a family of 4. Any other suggestions for places to buy tickets that are a competative rate?

Many thanks

If you have a foreign credit card, then look at other websites, such as the UK website of major carriers instead of the Argentinian one.
Usually the Argentinian website is selected automatically based on your current location, but you should be able to change that upon the first visit. If not, look for a specific setting at the top or the bottom of the page. If even this doesn't work, then clear your browser cache/cookies.

Personally, I like adioso, mobissimo, cheapoair and skyscanner.
I use skyscanner and adioso to spot the best deal over a great amount of time, and then run an exact date search with cheapoair and mobissimo.

Thanks but needs to be an Argentine website because we can claim tax back on the flight purchase, sorry I shouldve said that before.

Thanks but needs to be an Argentine website because we can claim tax back on the flight purchase, sorry I shouldve said that before.

No problem, just avoid to change your hometown/country of residency setting and use those websites.

Find the best fare http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ then call the airline in Buenos Aires and do it over the phone or go to their office.

Airline websites can track you with cookies if you are not browsing "incognito" - they raise prices on you to get you anxious to buy sooner.

Airline websites can track you with cookies if you are not browsing "incognito" - they raise prices on you to get you anxious to buy sooner.

That's indeed right! More you check a same website, more the price will go up. That's how it's coded, no joke (use a proxy/change your IP and you'll see that's true)

Yeah ,thanks.I did try tunnelbear earlier to change my ip address but the price was the same.

Anyone know if Iberia has a Buenos AIres ticket office that you can pay via bank transfer rather than credit card?

Thanks alot

Back