Surprise Visit

Wow you guys, and you say that women are the crazy ones. 22 years and you're obsessing that your ex-wife is coming into a town of 3m people plus just to find you? Are you kidding me? Despite all of us complaining about the prices here, BA is a hot ticket. When I was home in Vancouver I was walking down the street and heard some water delivery guy talking to a man with a dog who had run up to him and turned out both the dude earning minimum wage (approx) and the old guy had been to BA within the past 6 mos, and then some other woman overheard them and piped up oh I was just there last year, yes my daughter lives in Reeecoleta, I said nothing but continued on my way to the coffee shop where I met up with a friend who of course wanted my opinion on his upcoming trip to guess where, B-effing-A. So I doubt your ex of 22 years past is tracking you down, it just happens this is a popular place to visit.
ex spotted!!!

There have been Ex Drone sightings over Cap Fed. Book the ferry now.

Apparently I have unwanted relatives visiting BA. Maybe we should split the cost of a bunker.

ULTIMO MOMENTO!!!

Ex spotted in Buenos Aires Break Club !!

KNAeOcl.jpg

If your ex and the mother of your children is the nutty stalker you'd like us to believe she is, don't you think she'd get a kick out of you devoting an entire forum thread to her upcoming visit? Changing your picture, etc.? I think what would be much weirder is crossing a huge city and very popular tourist destination off her list of future vacation spots because someone she divorced 22 years ago lives there.

If your ex and the mother of your children is the nutty stalker you'd like us to believe she is, don't you think she'd get a kick out of you devoting an entire forum thread to her upcoming visit? Changing your picture, etc.? I think what would be much weirder is crossing a huge city and very popular tourist destination off her list of future vacation spots because someone she divorced 22 years ago lives there.

Hi there Dontmindme, I was waiting for you to show up.
I haven't heard from you since July on a happy thread for men who found love in Argentina.
Your contribution started this way:
"Your story is sweet, jeff, but this is exactly the stuff I can't stand"
I asked you if you had a happy story to tell and never heard from you again.
Now while I and others are having a lot of fun with my bizarre situation you appear once again. Big surprise!
If you don't have happy or interesting or funny post why don't you take your angry male bashing somewhere else?

I agree : a support group for insecure males seeking validation in another country should have a lot of members and plenty of female bashing to keep you entertained...jees...22 years YES 22 years and he still gives a damn what his ex is up to...PITIFUL!!!!

I agree : a support group for insecure males seeking validation in another country should have a lot of members and plenty of female bashing to keep you entertained...jees...22 years YES 22 years and he still gives a damn what his ex is up to...PITIFUL!!!!

Nope, never insecure, never cared what she was doing. Just happy to be away from her. The key word here is AWAY.

When I grew up in New York City we were taught to always look behind us and if we saw anything that could be a threat, run like hell. It's still good advice.

I challenge the females to put up a post that is as funny as my post about my disguise. Come on ladies, put away the anger

Back