Sweet Dog Needs A New Home!

You could take your dog to the free adoption center at the Parque Centenario every Sunday.

http://perritosdevillegas.blogspot.com.ar/2012/06/campana-de-adopcion-en-parque.html

It's near the used book stalls.

I have a feeling you're going to miss that dog big time. You may want to think it over.

OK.. wow.. I obviously care about my dog and want the best for him. When I get to Orlando, Ill be staying with a family member who already has several pets, and dont want to bring another one into the house before I look into other options. And my relatives here dont have the space to keep a large dog.
This is very very simple. If anyone is thinking of adopting a dog here in BsAs this would be a win-win situation. Im obviously not going to dump him in a animal shelter where God knows what would happen. There is nothing wrong with him. He´s awesome and of course I´d miss having him around. This was not planned, its actually a very stressful situation that Im leaving and the last thing I need is lectures from perfect strangers. Sometimes things arent so cut and dry and we have to look for the best possible solution. So my first step is trying to offer him to a loving family. If youre not interested then simply dont reply. Thanks.

OK.. wow.. I obviously care about my dog and want the best for him. When I get to Orlando, Ill be staying with a family member who already has several pets, and dont want to bring another one into the house before I look into other options. And my relatives here dont have the space to keep a large dog.
This is very very simple. If anyone is thinking of adopting a dog here in BsAs this would be a win-win situation. Im obviously not going to dump him in a animal shelter where God knows what would happen. There is nothing wrong with him. He´s awesome and of course I´d miss having him around. This was not planned, its actually a very stressful situation that Im leaving and the last thing I need is lectures from perfect strangers. Sometimes things arent so cut and dry and we have to look for the best possible solution. So my first step is trying to offer him to a loving family. If youre not interested then simply dont reply. Thanks.

Glad you stood up for yourself :). It's very easy to pass judgement on others whether you have the whole story or not. No, I'd never leave my dogs behind but that's me, and life throws us curve balls that we have to handle our own ways. People don't do what they want, they do what they can.

Good luck finding a home; I'll PM you if I hear of anyone.

dietzele, My dog/friend/buddy of 15 years died a year ago and i miss him terribly. I have a huge house, a big patio and a big terrace. I like to walk, but cant walk as much as I could a few years ago. I have a cat that is so sweet and loved my buddy Black....Ummmmm. I am so tempted! but first.....is he fixed? is he aggressive, does he climb stairs and is he bilingual? If you think this might be a match email me at jsarg@ comcast.net......PS is the guy in the second foto on facebook up for adoption just kidding...lucky you! contact me

Back