Switch To International Savings Accounts

Wells Fargo doesn't.
CapitalOne doesn't.

Many times, its dependent on the State/City and the Bank officer whom you encounter when you walk in. To negate it, one has to try many different branches and if possible - in different cities.

And this may hurt some ""touchy"" people here, it also depends on your personality/ the way you are dressed/ the way you talk with the officer dealing with your application.

And finally it also depends on the bank officer dealing with yr application in regards to his /her view on your race/nationality and possible amount of business you may bring in eventually.

Many times, its dependent on the State/City and the Bank officer whom you encounter when you walk in. To negate it, one has to try many different branches and if possible - in different cities.

And this may hurt some ""touchy"" people here, it also depends on your personality/ the way you are dressed/ the way you talk with the officer dealing with your application.

And finally it also depends on the bank officer dealing with yr application in regards to his /her view on your race/nationality and possible amount of business you may bring in eventually.

I based my research by contacting the customer care. Biased services are not my thing. I hated it when I went dancing, I still hate it in real life.

Ceviche, I'd like to know where you're banking (or rather, all of these tourists that you know are opening accounts).

My wife couldn't do anything in a bank until she had a Social Security number. Maybe we didn't ask the right questions.

Bank if America in FL generally will open without problems even without an SSN or tax id. A bunch of my friends have done it at the branch in Wellington (near West Palm Beach). They are very used to foreigners coming for season.

Back