Teeth Cleaning? Common Here?

I value my health, and that includes my teeth. However, you'll see people that make only $5,000 pesos per month and buy a $3,000 cell phone. No common sense.
I was agreeing with you,health is very important,i was commenting about some other that said dental care is expensive
Yes,balcks here were allways the same,before it was sport shoes and parfume,now it´s the cellphone.

Dental care is expensive, but an important investment. A crown should last you many, many years. Pay for a cheap doctor, and you'll probably end up paying twice as much in the long run.

Ive never seen so many women and men without teeth before they even hit 50. They really need to get educated on oral hygiene. It's not like going to the dentist is over the roof expensive or maybe I just care way too much about my teeth.

do people tend to floss in argentina?
I don't think so. Last year we ran out of my favorite brand of floss and had to ask the pharmacist for floss, it wasn't hanging with the tooth paste. So I don't think the habit is as common in BsAs as Seattle, the other place I live.
Nancy

Back