telecentro internet

scotttswan

Registered
Just upgraded to 5mb as that was the max a residential line could get.

anyone managed to get a 10mb or 15mb line from them? apparently you need a business line.

I'am a new expatriated to this country! :( I suffered for a month and more hunting for a rental appartement for a long period.

I finally rent one in Palermo chico and now i am trying to find out "with my little knowledge in Castelliano" on which company to chose for internet and Television; whether Telecentro or Cablevision?

Can anybody help me!!???

I have 30 megas with Fibertel. Possibly the only ones in the entire country.
It costs 700 pesos a month but since they had so many f** ups so far, we got it for free for 3 months..

MANUEL Jose said:
I'am a new expatriated to this country! :( I suffered for a month and more hunting for a rental appartement for a long period.

I finally rent one in Palermo chico and now i am trying to find out "with my little knowledge in Castelliano" on which company to chose for internet and Television; whether Telecentro or Cablevision?

Can anybody help me!!???

You have to ask the people you rent from what comapnies provide internet there and then go their website, and by using your zipcode they tell you what promotions they offer.
Usually in the city its very easy and you get cheap prices for a package with tv and 6 megas for 99 pesos for the first 6 months...

I had Cablevision when I first moved to this apartment and then during a promotion I switched to Telecentro about a year ago. Have 5mg now and no problems yet. I really don't think there is much difference, just go with the cheapest.

I am with Telecentro.

The dont insist on price changes after six months, which most of the other companies do, you also pay by credit card, which is useful if you have a foreign CC as it saves bringing money into the country.

Telecentro have been quite reliable, and only a few minor outages in the 2.5 years ive used them.

Back