Thank You Moyano. I Needed The Exercise.

It's odd.
I have a thing for Cepita Multifruta, Doritos, Nestle dark chocolate and bananas...but not all at once.
So one day I go into Coto and see endless shelves of all my fav stuff.
A couple of days later it's all a mirage.
Nothing.
Weird.

It's odd.
I have a thing for Cepita Multifruta, Doritos, Nestle dark chocolate and bananas...but not all at once.
So one day I go into Coto and see endless shelves of all my fav stuff.
A couple of days later it's all a mirage.
Nothing.
Weird.

Melt dark chocolate in micro.let cool just slightly Peel and slice banana. Drop pieces in melted chocolate, remove with slotted spoon onto waxed paper or non stick surface like parchment, let cool until chocolate hardens. Pop in freezer. Remove individual pieces and eat as withdrawal develops Half your fav food combo come true!

I live in Palermo and every Monday morning see a procession of neighbors walking to Jumbo, the whole family, as if going to mass. Each one gets a cart and fills it to the top. Each ones uses a check out line as a different person, each one pays only cash to avoid AFIP. I get along with some of them and they tell me they have up to two months of non-perishables stocked, since they fear shortages. But again, we went through this some months ago and it is this stocking up and fear that drives the shortages too. At first, I thought they were nuts, then I asked about whole sale shopping and now I go to Makro and stock up myself. So it we might as well start keeping a month of stuff around.

Why waste time talking about the 500 frozen price items, just wait and see, it may have some effect on inflation..!! :rolleyes: .
Rather FOCUS on the 9,500 products, previously frozen, that were liberated and will climb freely! :cool:

Back