Thanksgiving in Vicente Lopez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi David!

My Brazilian friend and I will come over for sharing this traditional event , which I shyly confess I am not very familiar with!
Will bring a pie and also some refreshment /fruits
Thank you for hosting .
Chris anr Rafael

Dave is it too late to RSVP? If is not I would love to go tomorrow evening.

Ryoga, the 152 bus leaves you close to Dave´s

Saludos!

Ciao, Dave

I’m Ed , we’ve been there the other Sunday. I confirm we’ll be coming w/ Betina (we are 2 ), and taking sth to drink and maybe some salad,
Saluti,
emafra

captdave said:
Took a while to get this posted - sorry!

Try to let me know by Weds. morning if you plan to come, and how many with you? I'll be getting the turkeys and stuff Weds. so that's sort of the cutoff, although I will get extra just in case!

:)

Saludos,

David

I recieved the confirmation of 2 canadian international travellers that will join the party : Isabelle and John. They will bring wine.

Ryoga said:
if I come, how can i get to your place from San Telmo?

Your other options include the #29 (take the ramal that says "Olivos") or the train from Retiro.

A cab would run about 35 pesos, but perhaps you can split it 2 or 3 ways?

David

captdave said:
Your other options include the #29 (take the ramal that says "Olivos") or the train from Retiro.

A cab would run about 35 pesos, but perhaps you can split it 2 or 3 ways?

David

If you take the Subte to the end of the D line, a taxi is only 10-12 pesos from there.

hey dave, is it too late for me to RSVP to come over tomorrow for the fest? I'm not sure what i'm bringing yet, but i'll make sure it's very yummy and i'll bring over some drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back