The Best Reason Now To Be An Expat In Argentina...

I've always stated that the real monster is the ACA, since it poses as a law that cares about people, but it really isn't. Maybe it does help a few individual cases, especially with those who have preexisting conditions, but a more thorough law with real change and removal of special interest group (big pharma and insurance companies) privileges would have helped EVERYONE, at a much lower financial cost for a nation 17 trillion in debt.

My dislike of the ACA is exactly for the same reasons I can't stand Obama. They both are extremely dishonest, have fooled millions, are hurting everyone silently, and no one even dares to question them (if you do it means you're anything from a racist to a wingnut).
You are not a racist so I guess that leaves.................!

IF you are from the USA...

You will not be SUBJECT to Obamacare...which may soon may make Argentina look like a beacon of freedom.

(Even thought it isn't.)

Obamacare ("you get to keep your doctor and your plan") was DESIGNED to fail so complete control (totalitarianism) can be implemented.

If anyone thinks I am mudslinging, you haven't seen anything yet!

Ridiculous. I think Obamacare provides coverage for the uninsured, the uninsurables...and millions of others who would not be covered otherwise. You have been watching Fox TV too much.

Tbh this topic was started as a discussion about Obamacare.

I also don't understand this argument about 'you shouldn't force someone to pay for something he doesn't need/want'. Isn't that what a government does? I pay taxes which pays for free education that I don't need, provide benefits to people with children which I don't have and builds roads for a car I don't own. Again I don't know exactly how Obamacare works but if that's the only argument against it, it seems weak

The argument has been made so many times...and has little value. Simply polemics. The subject is moot since the ACA is now law and 7 million people, many who were without insurance in the past, are beneficiaries.

Is Health Care a Human Right?

Even in the backwoods, jungles, remote villages there have always been "medicine men and women", those who cared for children with fever, broken bones, and women in labor. Is it a right? I say yes, unless you feel that it is a right to die unattended and uncared for.

Even in the backwoods, jungles, remote villages there have always been "medicine men and women", those who cared for children with fever, broken bones, and women in labor. Is it a right? I say yes, unless you feel that it is a right to die unattended and uncared for.

Ayn, at least, knew everyone had a right to die unattended and uncared for, but those nasty collectivists ruined her golden years by forcing her to accept Social Security and Medicare.

What is it with you and Ayn Rand?
Clearly you throw her name around with gay abandon just to have a dig at Steve.
Enough!

IF you are from the USA...

You will not be SUBJECT to Obamacare...which may soon may make Argentina look like a beacon of freedom.

(Even thought it isn't.)

Obamacare ("you get to keep your doctor and your plan") was DESIGNED to fail so complete control (totalitarianism) can be implemented.

If anyone thinks I am mudslinging, you haven't seen anything yet!

Puleeze...your position is outdated and uninspired.

Back