"The EG.5 subvariant is already in Argentina, could COVID cases increase?"

FrankPintor, we've been lied to. you call this information and these claims "defacing" this thread, but if people hadn't alerted me to the dangers of the COVID 'vaccines' i might have some serious side-effects from all these unnecessary boosters. you won't listen, but someone else will. this is why i posted.

funny you claim you know more than the leading cardiologist, McCullough. he's published his COVID protocol publicly for docs around the world to use. literally no one has demonstrated it isn't working, and thousands of people will attest to its efficacy. do you think Joe Rogan paid a witchdoctor to give him IVM? he went to the top doc nearby and got prescribed IVM off-label. people always act like he went to Tractor Supply and injected himself with dangerous meds; he was treated by a physician, dummy!

the only dissent about these EARLY treatment protocols is from BigPharma shills like Peter Hotez who get paid to spread propaganda. you won't look at these links or testimonies, but maybe other people will. waiting until people are hypoxic, then rushing them to the ER/ICU for a ventilator and Remdesivir is now known to kill people who could have survived COVID with early treatment. here's the protocol:

(with a video explaining, and a testimony to the US Congress)

and here's the 2021 article.
it's not a quack article, but your cognitive dissonance probably won't allow you to comprehend that you've been lied to for years now. HCQ and IVM work. it wasn't until Pfizer needed emergency-use authorization that CNN began claiming Ivermectin was a 'horse dewormer.' hint: it's been used billions of times for many years, and it has many uses. for instance, my dog has been taking IVM as HeartGard monthly his entire life. humans have used it around the globe for years. it is super safe and powerful. what's amazing is that you. FrankPintor, believe you're on the side of the angels against homicidal physicians like McCullough (and the inventor of mRNA, Robert Malone), yet you can't simply follow the money and think that perhaps TV Man isn't actually the "good guy" these days.

I doubt places will make the HUGE mistake of closing down again and closing borders. That was a monumental clusterf*ck. I traveled throughout most of COVID without worries. All over the world and I'm glad I did. I would have really hated myself for being locked up like a crazy person. I know people that wasted YEARS of the life not LIVING. Lots of my friends got divorced because of COVID getting locked up going crazy.

50% of my friends got closer with their spouses. And the other 50% got divorced. LOL.

I did stay out of Argentina for YEARS for the first time in 20+ years as Argentina was so crazy. But I doubt they will make that mistake again. Hell, they can't afford it. I'm waiting for Milei to win and the mother of all foreign investments begins.

As another fellow ex-pat told me, "the Buenos Aires CHEAP ex-pat party is about to end". True. Although Argentina will be a mess for a while you're going to see prices go UP. And I can't wait for that day. So enjoy your cheap Airbnbs and cheap steaks while it lasts.....

Ivermectin has most definitely not shown to be useless against COVID's worst outcomes.

Why anyone would believe the US FDA, CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, etc after the blatant criminal lies they peddled regarding the origins of COVID and the safety and efficacy of the MRNA "vaccines" is beyond my level of comprehension. These are totally corrupt organizations/ companies who strictly look out for their own interests and not those of the humans the took advantage of using lies and scare tactics.

I heard that the more Zerohedge articles you read, the more you're protected against Covid.

I'm waiting for Milei to win and the mother of all foreign investments begins.
As another fellow ex-pat told me, "the Buenos Aires CHEAP ex-pat party is about to end". True. Although Argentina will be a mess for a while you're going to see prices go UP. And I can't wait for that day. So enjoy your cheap Airbnbs and cheap steaks while it lasts.....
With all due respect, the above cited commentary you posted belongs on the thread "What Would Dollarization Mean for Expats?".

Back