"the German Doctor" . Mengele Nazi Bariloche The Movie....!!

It's like finding out the continent now known as the U. S. had a huge history before it was "discovered" by Columbus, and I don't mean the American Indians either. Europeans were there long before Columbus. But in school we were taught it was a hitherto undiscovered continent when it is far from the truth.
Also, the US is not a continent, nor did Columbus ever set foot on it.

I point this out only because it is apparently what you WANT.
I'm not threatened if I come across truth that challenges what I already believed. I WANT to do that.

Yes and then.............there is this..... http://www.historych...ls.aspx?id=1302

tv-1302-bannerImage.jpg

The Fuhrer in Bariloche.....? Oct 19th in History Channel

Arlean, Funny that you should start complaining about rude people just after I called you out on your false claims about Hitler and fluoride. You can end this now just by quoting one source for your claim. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Hitler put fluoride in the water to stop people resisting? I think you're an idiot for writing that, but I'll be happy to apologise if you can source your claim. Why don't you just give us the evidence or should we continue to think that you just make up nonsense on this forum?

If there were Europeans in the Americas before Columbus, they were small in number and made no significant impact. As for the Bible, well, that's simply a collection of folk tales. For true tales of divinity, see http://www.venganza.org/about/

No, they are not folk tales at all. For instance, I'll give you an example. In 2 Kings, the writer tells us about the reign of Hezekiah the king, and how when the Assyrians attacked Jerusalem that Hezekiah built a tunnel to let in a spring to the city. Low and behold, they found an inscription underneath Jerusalem in Hebrew (with Hebrew, not Aramaic characters) celebrating the moment that this happened, when the workers were digging from two opposite points and met (at the order of King Hezekiah). Assyrian chronicles also talk about the invasion of Israel and the fortified cities they took. I could go and on and give you examples at how the Old Testament is clearly more than just a few folk tales. There are Biblical historians/scholars who believe that some books or events are legends, but that is definitely not the entire book of the Old Testament (each book was written by a separate author).

The New Testament is even more recent and the documents we have are written some between 20 and 60 years after the events that they are reporting. Paul's letters are written some 20 or so years after Jesus' crucifixion, and Luke's gospel between 20 and 60 years after the events Luke is reporting. Luke writes two volumes: Luke-Acts. In Acts, Luke begins to tell the history through his own eyes. He says "we". This means we know that Luke probably interviewed Peter and James (Jesus' brother), and even Mary. And he also knew Paul, because he traveled around with Paul. Luke also mentions that he consulted with multiple eye-witnesses when formulating his account. He writes much as a historian of the time period writes in his gospel. John is written by John the apostle. It's actually a firsthand account, albeit written likely around 60 years after the events he is talking about when he is an old man.

Some liberal, agnostic, and atheist Biblical scholars claim that the gospels and the New Testament are inaccurate in how they paint Jesus and do not believe that Jesus literally resurrected from the dead. But to claim that these stories are just folk tales is complete nonsense, with all due respect. Nearly every Biblical historian and scholar agrees that A)Jesus lived, B)Jesus was crucified, and C)There was an empty tomb. After that you get all sorts of opinions and theories.

The Bible is also an important source for archaeologists and historians of the Middle East. Not all archaeologists trust the Bible completely, but it is still an important source historically. And Regarding Molech, altars have been found. Molech was indeed a deity that people worshiped in the middle east. Child sacrifice still occurs today in our 21st century, so it's not unreasonable to assume this kind of behavior went on. If the Aztecs did this sort of thing, they are probably not connected directly.

This thread is going to end well. Nazi conspiracy theories, flouride related bunkum and now atheists vs christians.

I don't believe Hitler was in Bariloche any more than I believe in the Loch Ness monster, Indec's inflation statistics and ajoknoblauch's impartiality in the ice cream stakes.

This thread is going to end well. Nazi conspiracy theories, flouride related bunkum and now atheists vs christians.

I don't believe Hitler was in Bariloche any more than I believe in the Loch Ness monster, Indec's inflation statistics and ajoknoblauch's impartiality in the ice cream stakes.

Hitler had two daughters in Bariloche,,,,,,???? see link

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/the-girls-from-argentina-daughters-of-nazi-boss-adolf-hitler-who-escaped-from-berlin-on-april-27th-1945-thanks-to-franco-in-spain/

I never claimed to be impartial about either Jauja or Cadore, but at least there's empiricial evidence for them.

Back