"the German Doctor" . Mengele Nazi Bariloche The Movie....!!

There must have been so much chaos in those last days in Berlin, piecing together what actually happened is difficult.
(If anyone is interested, watch the film Downfall - it really conveys this panic and chaos in the bunker really really well).
I'm open minded due to the lack of concrete evidence on both sides - The Soviets were a dodgy bunch at best and could not be trusted as far as they could be thrown.
But the issue I always think of is Goebbels and his family's bodies were found in the bunker (Goebbel's body was burnt). That's a fact and you can make of it what you will. Why didn't he get away? Or, alternatively, why was his body left alone.
It was a crazy time and in such a politically charged era at the climax of WW2 who knows what people's motives are for lying or telling the truth.

If he didn't die in Berlin I'm surprised no one has blurted the location of his body or the existence of some other concrete evidence.

There is as much evidence of Hitler in Argentina as there is of a crucified zombie rising from the dead two millennia ago.

hi, how can I buy the movie" The German Doctor" ? couldn't find it on Amazon. Nor can I find it at a video store in US. Thanks in advance.

Couple of points, the US is not a continent, it is a country. The Europeans -- and Asians -- did step foot on the continent long before Columbus. Columbus only went to a couple of the islands in the Caribbean (Hispaniola, ie Dominican Republic & Haiti). So assuming (and off the top of my head I don't remember) these islands are connected to the continental plate of North America I guess yes, Columbus step foot in North America.

The Europeans were in what is now Nunavut, Labrador and the Maritimes regions of Canada long before -- Erik the Red, a Viking, sailed all along the coast and there are settlements all through there. Now, this is history that we Canadians learn in Elementary school -- and we do learn about your Mayflower and all that jazz but we start off way back with the native tribes and then the Vikings. Erik the Red was the one that I believe made it to Iceland and Greenland and then onto Labrador. There was another guy as well Leif Erikksson, who surprisngly(!) was the son of Erik the Red. I believe he made it around into I believe Massachusetts -- I seem to remember there being some statue or something erected there (lived in boston in my 20s). I beg forgiveness for any historical inaccuracies to my tale, this is all off the top of my head from my Grade 4 or so history classes. But all of this happened around 500 years before Columbus every went and begged the various monarchies of Europe for some cash and finally Isabella gave him some. And you know, Columbus supposedly died still believing he had actually been to the East Indies... just saw that somewhere in the news on the last Columbus day.

As far as the Asians go, there's plenty of evidence for crossings from Asia into what is now Alaska and down further into BC. In fact a lot of the native tribes in the USA as well show genetic correlation to asian groups.

Anyway enough of a monday morning history class, you can now go back to arguing over Nazis

Let's see.... Loch Ness Monster? Check. Elvis still alive? Check. Nazi's in Argentina? Check. Atheists vs. Christians? Check. Flouride in the water? Check. Columbus first in America? Check.

Um....

Do you guys know it's a proven fact that people who have guns in their homes are 5 times less likely to be victims of a violent crime or home invasion? I heard that the Nazi's in Bariloche were pro gun. Is that why there is so little crime in Bariloche and so much violent crime in Buenos Aires?

Roman amphoras found nearby Rio de Janeiro, cocain found in Egyptian mummies, etc. Lots remain to be discovered & analyzed.

+2.000 years ago, Humans were already using a very elaborate calculator (some sort of the first computer ever).
That's the Antikythera mechanism.

This mechanism is explained/shown at 1:11:00 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yciB8gS9aYU

Let's see.... Loch Ness Monster? Check. Elvis still alive? Check. Nazi's in Argentina? Check. Atheists vs. Christians? Check. Flouride in the water? Check. Columbus first in America? Check.

Um....

Do you guys know it's a proven fact that people who have guns in their homes are 5 times less likely to be victims of a violent crime or home invasion? I heard that the Nazi's in Bariloche were pro gun. Is that why there is so little crime in Bariloche and so much violent crime in Buenos Aires?

A gun in the home is far more likely to injure or kill a family member than it is an intruder.

Not a gun in my home. Did you sit by yourself in the school cafeteria?

There may be gun-owners who are safety-conscious and store their weapons appropriately, but the evidence shows that many (if not most) fail to do so, and the result is utterly avoidable injury and/or death.

Back