"the German Doctor" . Mengele Nazi Bariloche The Movie....!!

Arlean, Funny that you should start complaining about rude people just after I called you out on your false claims about Hitler and fluoride. You can end this now just by quoting one source for your claim. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that Hitler put fluoride in the water to stop people resisting? I think you're an idiot for writing that, but I'll be happy to apologise if you can source your claim. Why don't you just give us the evidence or should we continue to think that you just make up nonsense on this forum?

Why don't you just apologise for being so offensive?

This thread is going to end well. Nazi conspiracy theories, flouride related bunkum and now atheists vs christians.

I don't believe Hitler was in Bariloche any more than I believe in the Loch Ness monster, Indec's inflation statistics and ajoknoblauch's impartiality in the ice cream stakes.
Good, however there is some evidence that backs the Hitler sightings in Bariloche In fact it was documented that he was sighted by Elvis. Just before leaving the building and immediately after having dinner with Jesus in Texas..

Good, however there is some evidence that backs the Hitler sightings in Bariloche In fact it was documented that he was sighted by Elvis. Just before leaving the building and immediately after having dinner with Jesus in Texas..

Lord Lucan cooked trout for everyone while DB Cooper invited everyone out for parachute lessons in his pacific nw flying school...

The Internet, turning opinions into facts since 1998.

Thanks, Rich One. i'll be looking for it when it's available via Internet.

Apparently Mengele had a history in a small town outside of Asuncion as well. I can't think of the name right now. He also spent time in Brazil and the information I have right now is he supposedly died of drowning in Brazil. Some people in Paraguay think that he didn't really die in Brazil but started feeling the hot breath of the MOSAD on the back of his neck and felt the need to disappear.

I don't know that much about Mengele but I'm sure interested in the history. Finding out all of this makes me question the veracity of what I thought I knew. It's like finding out the continent now known as the U. S. had a huge history before it was "discovered" by Columbus, and I don't mean the American Indians either. Europeans were there long before Columbus. But in school we were taught it was a hitherto undiscovered continent when it is far from the truth.

And then when you know about the Molech religion in early Bible history where they did human sacrifice to the sun god, and you go to Aztec country and find in their history the same religion--so far away from the Middle East--it really makes you think. And it sucks you in to history. If we are smart we will learn from history. Human nature remains human nature; populations usually behave similarly at similar points in the development of an empire, and every tyrant normally takes the path of tyrants. It seems to me that every great empire behaves the same as it deteriorates and eventually breaks up and disappears. If we understand history we are not so easily led by the PTB, not so easily propagandized, and we have a better handle on what is going on. Or so it seems. "Nothing is new under the sun."

> Well, don't know if the barbarians the Vikings should be called Europeans but to my Nipponese history books, the Nordics were there way before Colombus indeed.

http://www.mnh.si.edu/vikings/1137.html

New article about Hitler in Argentina.

http://topinfopost.c...-die-in-germany

maybe he was the one who put all the "natural" fluoride in the Argentine water supply!
bqVECvT.png

It's stunning to notice so many of you got intoxicated by the so-called medias.
it's a PROVEN FACT (bold+caps+underline is übertröllisch!) that Hitler flew to the hidden nazi base on the dark side of the Moon. But they INDEED have an hidden base in Patagonia, hence the frequent UFO sightings over Bariloche.

I don't believe Hitler was in Bariloche any more than I believe in the Loch Ness monster...

have you heard of Nahuelito? Nahuelito is our argentine version of Loch Ness monster. People say is veeeeery big and its down on the Nahuel Huapí lake because of the low temperatures of the water.
I trust more this story than the Hitler in Argentina.

have you heard of Nahuelito? Nahuelito is our argentine version of Loch Ness monster. People say is veeeeery big and its down on the Nahuel Huapí lake because of the low temperatures of the water.
I trust more this story than the Hitler in Argentina.

What does Nahuelito's mustache look like?

Back