The Hunger Games

Yay!! I'm so glad the movie will be playing here so soon! It was filmed in my hometown (and surrounding areas), Asheville, NC. I have a lot of friends in it and it'll be so great to be able to see them on the big screen. Thanks for letting us know the release date, StuckLikeGlue.

justgirl90 said:
Ahh yay not that much longer then. For sure I'd be keen :) if you don't mind not having the actual book I can forward you the PDF versions. I've just been reading them on my phone but has done me well!

I read them all on iBooks over a weekend...you can't put them down! Now if I can just get my novio to read them all by March 29, jajaja. But thanks for the offer!

I have been looking for a copy in English too! I have a Nook but cannot download them as they have an issue with international IP addresses and B&N does not have international rights to the literature. It is very frustrating.
Does anyone have the pdf copy they'd be willing to forward? Pretty please!!

Would anyone be interested in starting a Hunger Games book club (starting from the first one) before the movie is released? I haven't read the books yet but I've heard great things about them from many people, and it would be great if we could get something going before the movie comes out...

The Hunger Games premieres on Thursday, March 22.... who's up for going to see it Thursday night?? I haven't bought a ticket yet but am thinking of going to Village Cine in the Recoleta mall. Anybody want to come with??

StuckLikeGlue said:
The Hunger Games premieres on Thursday, March 22.... who's up for going to see it Thursday night?? I haven't bought a ticket yet but am thinking of going to Village Cine in the Recoleta mall. Anybody want to come with??

Would love to! What session? Will watch this space. Also is it subtitled or dubbed? I dont speak Spanish :p

I think I'll buy a few tickets (5 or 6) and see if we can get a group to go together. I'll let you know when we're going, I'm thinking the 10pm show at Recoleta Mall sounds perfect. I am so excited I'm kind of annoying myself...glad I'm not in this alone!! :D

Aw don't know if I could make it tonight, have come down badly with a flu (too many late nights mixed with too many early mornings!), but will see it in the next few days for sure. If you don't go tonight let me know otherwise enjoy!! May the odds be ever in your favour ;) hehe

Back