The New Head Of Banco Nacion

Badeni was my professor at University. He is a an enlightened conservative I respect even I almost always disagree. But read your own quote because it confirms my asserts:

"A diferencia de un procesamiento, una imputación -como la pedida para la presidenta- no significa que se la esté acusando de un delito, sino simplemente que existen sospechas que podrían ameritar una investigación (si así lo considera un tribunal)."

"El fiscal que lleva la causa Ciccone, Jorge Di Lello, admitió recientemente que la Justicia argentina está muy politizada."

""A veces son carátulas bien ganadas, otras veces son carátulas bien inventadas", agregó."

Macri, instead, had serious criminal issued (procesamiento) before he start even thinking about to becoeme a candidate.

This was a respectful answer and I will continue in the same way. Yes, I did read all that, and though of course my command of Spanish is not as complete as yours, I believe I understand. So, given those definitions, there is only one case pending against Macri that is not an 'imputación." Yet you continue to talk as though all 214 are procesamientos. So if M has 214 imputaciónes against him, and C has 298, why are you trying to make Macri look worse than Cristina? Why won't you use the same criteria for both?

Because Macri had criminal issues long before to become a politician.
He was procesado before for contraband.
He was procesado before for abuse of piwer of his police against homeless.
He is procesado today, the President is not.
The prosecutor who accused him is dead (Nisman) and he had a lot of calls from Laura Alonso and Patricia bullrich (both Pro) before he died/ was killed.
Bonadio abuse of his power for political reasons prosecuting the President (he was fined for that) and he is alive.
He spends 20% of the budget and nobody knows where is the other 80%. Later we know about the 20 million pesos of Niembro, that he paid 800 million to a radio in Misiones who didn't received a dime, that he hired the consultora of the husband of Vidal and that he paif for being in the cover of Hola Magazine with public founds.
Is this good enough for you?

It will be when you address the question.
In case that's not clear, I specifically asked why you refuse to apply the same criteria to C's 298 denuncias as you do with M's 214. But instead you recycle the same bullshit list about Macri and never address any of Cristina's. In fact your techniques are easy to figure out. Being a lawyer your job is to shift focus from your client's sins by jumping up and down yelling "but look at him! Look at him!"

You can stop jumping now. Macri won the election and is your new president.

In case that's not clear, I specifically asked why you refuse to apply the same criteria to C's 298 denuncias as you do with M's 214. But instead you recycle the same bullshit list about Macri and never address any of Cristina's. In fact your techniques are easy to figure out. Being a lawyer your job is to shift focus from your client's sins by jumping up and down yelling "but look at him! Look at him!"

You can stop jumping now. Macri won the election and is your new president.

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. He hasn't assumed the presidency yet.

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. He hasn't assumed the presidency yet.
Only 11 days, which is plenty of time in politics and also long enough for the current regime to pull a few rabbits out of the hat.

http://tn.com.ar/politica/renuncio-la-hija-de-rossi-como-directora-del-banco-nacion_639120

awwww what a shame.

:lol:

Back