The New Head Of Banco Nacion

Well that saves some effort however 2 or 3 other members of the Board belong to La Campora?

Question... For Dr. Bajo .Will she receive a Privilegio Retirement Plan for the amount of her last paycheck...$$$

So by this logic it is ok to become a criminal as long as you do so after you become a politician. That's why you find Cristina's crimes acceptable? And Anibal's? And Boudou's? And Moreno? etc
Finally! Someone who can decode Bajo-speak!

Expect a torrent of resignations in the days to come.
Probably more so than in the last 12 years of Kirchnerism.

Well that saves some effort however 2 or 3 other members of the Board belong to La Campora?

Question... For Dr. Bajo .Will she receive a Privilegio Retirement Plan for the amount of her last paycheck...$$$

I do not belong to La Campora but I disagree strongly with the Pro. However there is nothing wrong with La Campora, you might not like them. Me neither. It is worst the militantes of the Pro who lie ans say they are apoliticos or they work at a call center.

All the Presidents have a jubilacion de privilegio.

So by this logic it is ok to become a criminal as long as you do so after you become a politician. That's why you find Cristina's crimes acceptable? And Anibal's? And Boudou's? And Moreno? etc

You asserted that, not me.
Macri made his fortune with frauds against the State. Why he is going to be different now?

I do not belong to La Campora but I disagree strongly with the Pro. However there is nothing wrong with La Campora, you might not like them. Me neither. It is worst the militantes of the Pro who lie ans say they are apoliticos or they work at a call center.

All the Presidents have a jubilacion de privilegio.

You always amaze me.... never answer the question but retort with what about the PRO....jajajaj

Dr, Bajo is a great source of info for all of us ..He represents the average thinking of a young Argentine professional ..!!
He amazes me with his views on certain topics... like a CEO from the private sector can't go to the Public Sector. Or a CEO from a corporation like LAN cant go to be CEO of Aerolineas , he would try to destroy Aerolineas....??? Very Educational...! Or the Head of Halliburton can be CEO of YPF...!

You always amaze me.... never answer the question but retort with what about the PRO....jajajaj

Dr, Bajo is a great source of info for all of us ..He represents the average thinking of a young Argentine professional ..!!
He amazes me with his views on certain topics... like a CEO from the private sector can't go to the Public Sector. Or a CEO from a corporation like LAN cant go to be CEO of Aerolineas , he would try to destroy Aerolineas....??? Very Educational...! Or the Head of Halliburton can be CEO of YPF...!

yes yes yes but what about macri! he's evil! helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo900000000000000000000000!!!!!1!!11!!1!

Es verdad que no tenía experiencia

http://www.perfil.com/politica/Delfina-Rossi-Es-verdad-que-no-tenia-experiencia-20151201-0003.html

no shit Sherlock!

Back