The Worst Tourist Season In 10 Years..!! Atlantic Coast

Atlantic coast is overrated, imo (and im from mar del plata!!!)

Im glad people decided to go to other much prettier destinations (like the south) and hope people have gone to other beautiful destinations such as the northwest (Salta and Jujuy) wich are imo the prettiest areas of the country (Salta, Cafayate, Purmamarca, Tilcara, Humahuaca, etc).

Im glad people decided to go to other much prettier destinations (like the south) and hope people have gone to other beautiful destinations such as the northwest (Salta and Jujuy) wich are imo the prettiest areas of the country (Salta, Cafayate, Purmamarca, Tilcara, Humahuaca, etc).

I'm quite fond of Mardel but there are better places in the world. I really want to see the north west!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Porthchapel_beach_cornwall.jpg

sure you convince 2 teenagers to go to Huamachuca instead of Pinamar ...!!!! :D

I'm quite fond of Mardel but there are better places in the world. I really want to see the north west!

http://upload.wikime...ch_cornwall.jpg

Northwest is AMAZING! so beautiful!
I travelled all around the country and NW is not only the most beautiful place (the landscapes of jujuy and cafayate -salta- are incredible) but the cheapest, and where the people are friendliest. Full of international tourists, too.

Atlantic coast is awful.

sure you convince 2 teenagers to go to Huamachuca instead of Pinamar ...!!!! :D

its their loss :p

People need to stop going in masses to Mar del Plata in summer. I might understand the appeal of places like Carilo or Mar de la Pampas, but MDP in January is like a 6 o clock subway in Buenos aires....full of people!! The beaches are unimpressive, and the city is nothing remarkable, everything is really expensive, and well, it haves the advantage of having nicer climate than BA (meaning: cooler), but a lot of places in the country have nicer summer weather than BA, including places in the northwest.

The northwest is cheaper, not so crowded, and a millon times more beautiful.
And if its not your thing, go to the south: a bit pricey but also much more beautiful than MDP.
Or to Mendoza
Or San Luis
Or Cordoba
Iguazu Falls
The Glaciars

so many beautiful places in Argentina to go and still people keep going in masses to mar del plata? Unexplicable behaviour.

Glad they didnt chose it so much this year. Hope is a trend.

People need to stop going in masses to Mar del Plata in summer. I might understand the appeal of places like Carilo or Mar de la Pampas, but MDP in January is like a 6 o clock subway in Buenos aires....full of people!! The beaches are unimpressive, and the city is nothing remarkable, everything is really expensive, and well, it haves the advantage of having nicer climate than BA (meaning: cooler), but a lot of places in the country have nicer summer weather than BA, including places in the northwest.

And if its not your thing, go to the south: a bit pricey but also much more beautiful than MDP.

I think you've turned into an expat ;)
Next thing you'll be saying you hate MDP, jajaja.

Or to Mendoza
Or San Luis
Or Cordoba
Iguazu Falls
The Glaciars

so many beautiful places in Argentina to go and still people keep going in masses to mar del plata? Unexplicable behaviour.

Glad they didnt chose it so much this year. Hope is a trend.

Boys will be Boys....vacation is Fernet, herbal prods. , partying all night with other kids and rolling on the dunes at sunrise. Mating time...!! The Glaciers..... :cool: :D :D :D

:D :D

Back