Thursday night meet up for drinks/pizza

HowardinBA

Registered
Ok you lovely people...we are going to meet on Thursday night(19th) at 7.30-8.30pm in Palermo...at Mamarachas(on the corner of Armenia and Costa Rica)ok....let me know if you can make it:):):)It,s a big bar/restaurant so you won,t miss it:rolleyes:

AAinBA_Hey!

Registered
I'm thinking about going, is there a website that shows the bus stations around there? I need to make sure I can get back home.

HowardinBA

Registered
Where do you live?,I will be driving so if it,s on route i can drop you off.let me know,regards Howard ps I,m off to work now so I will reply later,thanx

mini

Registered
Mamaracha is not to far from Scalabrini Ortiz where you can take the 15, 110, 141.

Howard is you arrive earlier let me know & I'll meet you for a beer.

dsc

Registered
DianeS said:
I plan to attend. How will I recognize you?

He's the guy that looks and sounds like Crocodile Dundee (although he's English) :p

HowardinBA

Registered
dsc said:
He's the guy that looks and sounds like Crocodile Dundee (although he's English) :p
haha:p:pmake it snappy!!!

seriously i will sit outside with a bottled beer in my hand/mouth,,ok?;)

HowardinBA

Registered
dsc said:
how you can confuse crocodile dundee and richard gere is beyond me:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ElQueso

Registered
I think I can be there as well. I'll only stay for about a drink or two though and then need to take off. I'll have time to kill before 7:15, so I may even be there a little earlier. I may well be wearing shorts and a casual shirt because I'm going to be in the city all day running errands. I have brown hair and a brown goatee and eyeglasses, in case I'm there early and someone looks for me, or I get there and am looking lost. Heh.

If I don't float away tonight...damn the wind is blowing hard and the rain coming down horizontal!