Thursday night meet up for drinks/pizza

AAinBA_Hey! said:
I'm thinking about going, is there a website that shows the bus stations around there? I need to make sure I can get back home.

The number 39 heading from the direction of Palermo Hollywood towards Barrio Norte (not sure how oriented you are yet, so thought that was best way to explain!) stops right out front of MamaRacha's -- on the corner of Costa Rica and Armenia. If you're coming from the direction of Centro / Barrio Norte there are 2 or 3 39s that take different routes -- one 39 runs along Marcelo T and Charcas and continues across Scalabrini, so about a 5 minute walk if you get off at Armenia, the other runs up Honduras -- I don't have a Guia T on me so can't tell you which is which but you can just ask the driver, the one that goes to Honduras will get you a bit closer.

Sorry guys as we are not going to be able to make it tonight. Will be away over the weekend, so have a good one, and maybe next week we can meet all you happy souls :)....

Back in Ireland we used to call it "Thinks" or "Frinks"..... That´s Thursday, or Friday, Drinks! Have one for me....

I'm be there, it won't be too hard to spot me.. The Black guy with the punk-rocker-almost hair cut! LOL. So, definitely, "holla" at me! hehe :)

well we were three, but we had a good drink and put the world to rights,,,cheers Mike and Diane.....

Folks, please accept my apologies for not showing up. I was quite disappointed myself :( I had a hard rugged day yesterday. I was on the point of heading over to Palermo from Recoleta, early, when I got a call from a friend who needed some help moving something with my car, about 6:15. By the time we picked up his stuff, we ended up getting caught in the "perfect storm" of traffic at Callao and Las Heras around 6:45 and sat for almost an hour trying to get from Callao to Uribiru (almost 4 blocks) and couldn't even turn off of Las Heras to try for some other route. I had to go straight to my dinner after that, with no time to stop by and meet you all.

Back