Toilet paper prices

I should have realized that but, and it's huge, how much to buy one and have it installed?
If you don’t have one already, getting a new one and connecting it to the existing plumbing will cost you an arm and a leg! Change the house! :)

If you don’t have one already, getting a new one and connecting it to the existing plumbing will cost you an arm and a leg! Change the house! :)
I would get some quotes before believing that. Labor in Argentina is still pretty cheap. If you have the space for the bidet, I would imagine that you could do it for less than US$1000, parts and labor. There are bidets in MercadoLibre for less than US$100 and the fixtures also for less than US$100.

I would get some quotes before believing that. Labor in Argentina is still pretty cheap. If you have the space for the bidet, I would imagine that you could do it for less than US$1000, parts and labor. There are bidets in MercadoLibre for less than US$100 and the fixtures also for less than US$100.
To spend US$1000 on a Rental ? The owner may not agree..? or pay.
The amount may seem low, for some, but the headaches with the plumber and painter . To break the flooring and walls for water pipes and connect to sewage. NOT for me..!

Beware of BitdetLess Nations

It's either a bidet or a bum gun for me. One more reason to never return to the USA.

Back