Toilet paper prices

Humor is always the best medicine.
I'm not joking when I say that eating mostly one food (and cutting almost all carbs and sugar from my diet) eliminated my need to take any medications...while healing and repairing my body

...as well as reduced my toilet paper usage by at least 50% (without resorting to any of the alternatives previously mentioned).

And, at the same time, along with a great deal of daily physical activity, restored my body to look just about the same as it did when I had 17 years.

I know I may be considered a crackpot when I reveal what that one food is, but I won't be offended in the least. I'll just laugh, especially the next time I put on my size 30 jeans.

Does anyone here remember when toilet paper, at least in the US, came in colors: yellow, blue, pink and white?

Reported by Cronica TV. Border stores in Salta claimed their sales dropped 50%, fewer tourists crossing, due to steep price increases in Argentina...!

To keep you from being wiped out, Carrefour today had this toilet paper at 3,100 with 80% off the second. It's so, so soft.....

Attachments

• C8299355-5EF9-4BCC-80A4-5A0EAE70CEB8.jpeg
    C8299355-5EF9-4BCC-80A4-5A0EAE70CEB8.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Back