Tourism open yet?

Perhaps was already answered..?
Where is the DD JJ form for migraciones that can be filled ? on screen...!
I have a version that is flat (read only)
thanks

If I understand this, tourists must do a test within 72 hours of departure and then again after arriving in Argentina. They must also have health insurance with Covid coverage. Citizens and residents have to take a test on arrival but not before, nothing else.

I don't understand this: "Además de los turistas que residen en Argentina".... What tourist resides in Argentina? Did someone close the wrong verb?
i'm a tourist living in argentina. i came for a two month vacation, stayed when the quarantine hit a month in, and ten months later am still desperately hoping to have a chance to travel around the country for a little bit before eventually returning home. its impossible to figure out what my options are. not to mention more than a little insulting that i can't go to mendoza with a covid test, but 80k people can masklessly enter the Casa Rosada to pay homage to their fucked up hero.

i'm a tourist living in argentina. i came for a two month vacation, stayed when the quarantine hit a month in, and ten months later am still desperately hoping to have a chance to travel around the country for a little bit before eventually returning home. its impossible to figure out what my options are. not to mention more than a little insulting that i can't go to mendoza with a covid test, but 80k people can masklessly enter the Casa Rosada to pay homage to their fucked up hero.
the country is endlessly frustrating and confusing

You're a lucky bugger. The longest holiday I've ever had lasted 30 days and I had to beg my employer to give me the time off for that.

next weel = 01 dec onwards?
My guess is that they will work out the "rules" on Monday and publish the decree Dec 1 or 2. So yea. Just my guess thou.
I expect most foreigners (non-residents) to be allowed in as well with a PCR starting some time in the next 2 weeks, maybe as early a next week as well but let's see.

Back