Tourism open yet?

Anyone have any insight on which airline to fly from EZE to the United States (I'm heading to Boston)? - I want to fly out December 27th-Sunday-but fear that my flight will be cancelled with certain airlines (because they have a rep of canceling). My choices are Delta or American and was leaning towards delta. I keep trying to get information, but you know how it goes .......

Delta resumed flights this month but the prices range drastically, depending on destination and flight date. For instance, it was like $1200USD to PHX but only like $460 to Las Vegas (where I'm going in a couple of weeks), slightly more to LAX.

I was living in Cambridge this time last year. Enjoy your January in Boston!

Anyone have any insight on which airline to fly from EZE to the United States (I'm heading to Boston)? - I want to fly out December 27th-Sunday-but fear that my flight will be cancelled with certain airlines (because they have a rep of canceling). My choices are Delta or American and was leaning towards delta. I keep trying to get information, but you know how it goes .......
I’ve been happy with American. Flights to BOS via DFW and MIA starting at $450.

Attachments

• 1BB66EB0-D30A-4C6A-876C-29F53F5B478C.jpeg
    1BB66EB0-D30A-4C6A-876C-29F53F5B478C.jpeg
    878.1 KB · Views: 7
AA is perfectly fine. Nothing fancy but it will reliably get you from BUE to BOS. I have like 130k miles with them but cannot use them these days.

Was able to travel form the interior to the mountains this weekend without much issue. The only hitch was showing up at the checkpoint without permits (because none of those apps work for me). We were instructed to fill them out when we got to the accommodations using our passport numbers. We also had to fill out a form specific to the town we were staying in which we didn't know existed. After doing that we got the links to download which went to the DNI version of the form so more investigation was made and we finally found a link in the faqs that took us to download passport generated certificates. Kind of a pain in the ass but not as bad as I was expecting.

AA is perfectly fine. Nothing fancy but it will reliably get you from BUE to BOS. I have like 130k miles with them but cannot use them these days.

Why can't you use them? I ask on behalf of everyone here on the forum, we are a curious bunch

Why can't you use them? I ask on behalf of everyone here on the forum, we are a curious bunch
I am not traveling to the US anytime soon (before April-May) for obvious reasons. AA miles cannot be used on LATAM anymore for domestic or regional travel. AA's new parter in the region is Gol but they are not back flying to Argentina until April.

Trip report:
left CABA for Mar De Las Pampas this weekend. Filled out a form for the Permiso via the Verano form using my passport info. Was issued a permission within an hour, but was unable to download it via the link emailed to me because i didn't have a Tramite number. Each municipality we passed had controls, but very few were pulling people over. The coast, specifically, had controls for each access road leaving Route 11. We only saw them actually checking once, on a road from Villa Gessell to Mar De Las Pampas. Overall, extremely smooth ride.

Interested in hearing trip reports for people who left from CABA to Bariloche or similar via plane.

Trip report:
left CABA for Mar De Las Pampas this weekend. Filled out a form for the Permiso via the Verano form using my passport info. Was issued a permission within an hour, but was unable to download it via the link emailed to me because i didn't have a Tramite number. Each municipality we passed had controls, but very few were pulling people over. The coast, specifically, had controls for each access road leaving Route 11. We only saw them actually checking once, on a road from Villa Gessell to Mar De Las Pampas. Overall, extremely smooth ride.

Interested in hearing trip reports for people who left from CABA to Bariloche or similar via plane.
Thanks! We'll be heading that way at the weekend. So you were only checked entering Mar De Las Pampas?

Once you fill out everything in the Verano form and submit it, you should see the tramite number on that page, so don't close it too fast (I'm assuming it works the same as filling out the form with the DNI).

Trip report:

I had the same problem. You have to go to the faq and there will be a link that takes you to retrieve the summer form with your passport number. Super confusing but some poking around reveled it.

Back