Train accident in Once (linea Sarmiento) 340 wounded

About time!!!! Check mate!

Garre played the wrong piece this morning when she willfully withdrew
security (federal police) from the subways in Capital Federal....overplaying her hand when doing her usual political vandalism against Macri...what a profoundly stupid move on her part. Goes to show just how brain dead retarded the Kks really are when under pressure.

"Como el pato....a Kada paso una Kagada"!. :)

Macri suspends negotiations for transfer of Subway management
http://www.buenosairesherald.com/ar...egotiations-for-transfer-of-subway-management

I saw on the TV that they were just letting people walk straight through the turnstiles. So what's the deal?

-There aren't any police officers.
-The city isn't going to take control of the subte.
-No one is charging anyone?

Is the subte going to shut down for a while?

I've heard that there was going to be a subte strike tomorrow anyway (I found this out last night), so it sounds like tomorrow is really going to be a Kilombo.

The subte should keep running just like it always has under the national K government mismanagement:eek:.

The removal of the Federal police follows their removal from other AREAS in Capital like the public hospitals & schools (thanks to Garre).

The capital's subway system is a ticking time bomb waiting to happen just like the Once tragedy. The rail unions , in concert with Garre's cordinated attacks -have been actively trying to damage Macri politically...they always do their bit to cause public confusion against Macri, hence the free rides.

Yes it looks like we have a subway strike on today.
Napoleon said:
I saw on the TV that they were just letting people walk straight through the turnstiles. So what's the deal?

-There aren't any police officers.
-The city isn't going to take control of the subte.
-No one is charging anyone?

Is the subte going to shut down for a while?

I've heard that there was going to be a subte strike tomorrow anyway (I found this out last night), so it sounds like tomorrow is really going to be a Kilombo.

Now the K Klowns have obtained the ability to be the Plaintiffs in their own investigation against themselves (the defendants!) WHAT A FARCE!:eek:.

And yes they are totally responsible for 'feeding, nurturing & controlling the ugly pig' (pig=TBA).
The K gov has quietly passed AR$1.9Billion in subsidies to TBA ...we still don't know where those funds ended up cause they certainly were not invested into fixing or doing ANY maintenance on the railways.

Yes, they first had to plant their own KK Judge into the investigation. Corruption with impunity.

Once train crash: gov't allowed to be individual plaintiff

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/94267/once-train-crash-govt-allowed-to-be-individual-plaintiff-

plain·tiff

a person who brings suit in a court ( opposed to defendant).

EDIT: NEWS FLASH! THe K's investigation against themselves has just revealed that the train's brakes DID WORK, but that due to the enormous payload it could not stop in time...in other words -they are blaming the train driver.

......R I D I C U L O U S!!!

alpac said:
What a convenient time to have a heart operation...or perhaps there really is some cause and effect here.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-17291764
When a man's an empty kettle
He should be on his mettle
And yet I'm torn apart
Just because I'm presumin'
That I could be a human
If I only had a heart

I'd be tender, I'd be gentle
And awful sentimental
Regarding love and art
I'd be friends with the sparrows
And the boy that shoots the arrows