Transporting cats as cargo

You are right - no cabin pets in AA. I believe United accepts them.

Last time I asked, they both carried pets as extra luggage. Make sure the crate is ok with airline specifications.

I flew Delta with mine. Make sure you have all the Senasa paperwork done - it's a multi-step process Then you pay at the airport as well. If Delta isn't flying into Argentina, you may be able to get one per person in a cabin on United as extra luggage.
No check required for cats on the US side when entering.
(My cat flew like a champ in a bag at my feet on the plane - no one even knew he was there).

I have flown a couple times from IAH to EZE with a small dog under the seat. Sucks because the best seat you can get is economy plus as the others don't have space below the seat in front of you and the animal has to remain in the carrier the whole flight.

Couldn't you buy some cats here? Similar color, similar size?
No, no, no, no, no ,no no, ... An animal, a pet is very personal, on the level of family, or even a member of the family.

I am simply amazed ... You just don't buy and sell members of the family. You are killing me Alpinista.

Couldn't you buy some cats here? Similar color, similar size?
haha, nice one.

Unrelated, but I remember the thread where someone had a stray cat in their back yard and were spraying it with aerosol and all kinds of other shit because of the inconvenice of it not being able to scale the wall to get out.

No, no, no, no, no ,no no, ... An animal, a pet is very personal, on the level of family, or even a member of the family.

I am simply amazed ... You just don't buy and sell members of the family. You are killing me Alpinista.
Would you consider cargo shipping for family members?

Seriously now: i had a had lunch until 5 pm and we probably overdid the part with the fine Belgium premium lager. Sorry, no offense meant.

Would you consider cargo shipping for family members?

Seriously now: i had a had lunch until 5 pm and we probably overdid the part with the fine Belgium premium lager. Sorry, no offense meant.
There is no way in the world I would "SHIP" a pet as cargo. A lot of bad things can happen.

Hope you enjoyed your drinks.

There is no way in the world I would "SHIP" a pet as cargo. A lot of bad things can happen.

Hope you enjoyed your drinks.

Much depends on the airline...most make a better job of transporting pets than they do of people. :) A pissed off passenger won't attract any media attention however someones distressed beloved pet almost certainly will.
If and it's a hell of a big if we ever relocate back to Europe we'll most likely have several dogs in tow. We have 11 at the moment. I would have no qualms about sending them by air. There are several airlines who have an excellent reputation when it comes to carying pets as cargo.

Back