Travellers to be quarantined on arrival

The alcohol is supposed to stay on your hands at least 30 seconds. You need something else to prevent the evaporation. Stick to the recipe you mentioned in another thread. I would bring alcohol concentration to 70% though.
WHO-recommened formulation for hand sanitizer uses glycerine for this purpose. My guess is that almost any glycerine-based hand or body cream will work as well. Just dilute ethanol to 70% (do your math) and mix thoroughly.
Again, no water. Glycerine.
Oy! another shopping mission. The press will report 'they found him dead on the sidewalk from coronavirus with one hand wrapped around a bottle of alcohol and the other clutching a bottle of glycerine. A recipe clenched in his teeth'.

Muchísimas gracias, sinceramente.

Reality exceeds fiction, if you watched Pandemia

Impressive On Italian TV, the lines, waiting to enter the supermarket, 2 meters apart standing in the open under cold weather.

Today in Rome people confined to their apartments , organize concerts and choirs on their terraces, barbecues Etc. At 6 p.m. everyone out on the terraces sang the Italian National Anthem.... Very Moving ,Watch Italian TV RAI.

We were not allowed to see how the infection was controlled in Wuhan?

The alcohol is supposed to stay on your hands at least 30 seconds. You need something else to prevent evaporation. Stick to the recipe you mentioned in another thread. I would bring alcohol concentration to 70%, though.

WHO-recommened formulation for hand sanitizer uses glycerine for this purpose. My guess is that almost any glycerine-based hand or body cream will work as well. Just dilute ethanol to 70% (do your math) and mix thoroughly.

Again, no water. Glycerine.

or hand cream..! it works..

Can someone confirm with the new 30 day exclusion for flights from Europe what it means for Permanant residents stuck in Europe? Is it all flights banned from Europe to Argentina or only some? Do permanent residents get the same rights when it comes to being expatriated back to Argentina on Aerolineas flights?

TV claims cabs don't stop for Asians!
On TV, in a barrio citizens want a Chino Supermarket closed because , supposedly a Chinese Lady that came from China is staying there!
Can someone confirm with the new 30 day exclusion for flights from Europe what it means for Permanant residents stuck in Europe? Is it all flights banned from Europe to Argentina or only some? Do permanent residents get the same rights when it comes to being expatriated back to Argentina on Aerolineas flights?

Apparently the Presidential DNU covers only Citizens stranded abroad, not clear .. even for temporary or permanent residents . Question was asked on TV what is their Status... Guess first served will be citizens.

Similar situation in the USA , US residents stranded in Europe are left sort on their own?

TV claims cabs don't stop for Asians!
On TV, in a barrio citizens want a Chino Supermarket closed because , supposedly a Chinese Lady that came from China is staying there!

Apparently the Presidential DNU covers only Citizens stranded abroad, not clear .. even for temporary or permanent residents . Question was asked on TV what is their Status... Guess first served will be citizens.

Similar situation in the USA , US residents stranded in Europe are left sort on their own?
Where can we see which flights are banned from flying to Argentina? Is it all Europe including UK?

Where can we see which flights are banned from flying to Argentina? Is it all Europe including UK?

ARTÍCULO 4°.- ZONAS AFECTADAS POR LA PANDEMIA: A la fecha de dictado del presente decreto, se consideran “zonas afectadas” por la pandemia de COVID-19, a los Estados miembros de la Unión Europea, miembros del Espacio Schengen, Reino Unido de Gran Bretaña e Irlanda del Norte, Estados Unidos de América, República de Corea, Estado del Japón, República Popular China y República Islámica de Irán.

i don't really understand why aerolineas needs to bring anyone home that's stranded. people made decisions to travel, they should stay put in a quarantine like anyone else.

but of course i see people waving this around as some sort of pride thing...the national airline "stepping up" to help its citizens.

Can american tourists enter Argentina from non level 3 countries?

Back