U.f.o. Watch. Folks,... We Got Company !...

Spooky, I almost commented that your post read like the opening of a Ray Bradbury story. We did introduce our cat to the first rat but it was big enough to scare her.

Cats won't do any good as these rats are simply aliens assuming the form of rats. According to Clarin the rat invasion originated on a rooftop somewhere in Constitutiones. The aliens cum rats were agitated from someone setting off fireworks from their balcony.

I thought there might be a Bradbury connection there... One of the great ones,... no doubt.

Hmm I hope I get to see something as you described. I believe "the truth is out there"!

Any crop circles reported in Argentina out of curiosity? My girlfriends grandfather is obsessed so I bought him a book to read

[background=transparent]Last January a UFO flew over my apt. I live on a top floor over by Constitucion. I have a clear unobstructed view of the North side of the city.
It was very warm. It was about 10:30 PM, I had the balcony door open when I saw a flash of bright light coming from outside. I walked over to the balcony, I though my downstairs neighbors
were taking flash pictures or perhaps something was happening in the street. But there was nobody outside, the street was deserted. I looked up & there it was.
A black triangle flying East to West. Completely silent. It had a diffused round light in the middle. It made the hairs on my arms stand on end.
It was very ominous & sinister. I tried to scream but nothing was coming out of my mouth. It scared the sh※t out of me. I started walking backwards into the apt. I almost knocked over a couple of plants.
The whole thing lasted about five seconds or less. if this isn't some sort of Area 51 project, I don't know what else it could be. I hope they make a return visit next month. I'll be on the lookout. [/background]

It was probably Hector Magnetto.

Apparently I'm not the only one who sees Black Triangles in the sky...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/14/ufos-over-michigan-baffle-eyewitnesses_n_2473906.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

UFOs dont exist. The closest star to earth is 4 light years -too far away- and it have been studied a lot. UFOs is a way to manipulate people of the media. Is more a TV show than anything else. Just ask personally some physicist or astro physicist or someone who did study a carreer related to, not a gutter journalist based on testimonies that are always vague, as well as the images, and you ll have an answer and every mystery will be solved.

UFOs dont exist. The closest star to earth is 4 light years -too far away- and it have been studied a lot. UFOs is a way to manipulate people of the media. Is more a TV show than anything else. Just ask personally some physicist or astro physicist or someone who did study a carreer related to, not a gutter journalist based on testimonies that are always vague, as well as the images, and you ll have an answer and every mystery will be solved.

NASA Actually Working on Faster-than-Light Warp Drive

http://techland.time.com/2012/09/19/nasa-actually-working-on-faster-than-light-warp-drive/

Back