U.s. Citizen Apprehended For Crimes Committed In Ba

As Imentioned before.I went to the Coffee Chat that was held there a few years ago and spoke to this guy for atleast 30 minutes..I was not impressed one way or the other.
What I still don't understand is where and how he got the license for his restaurant and the $$$ to furnish it.Plus,of course the funds to be able to live and travel given the time he was in jail in N,J, and B.A.

Any official stats on the amount of people Argentina has or hasn't extradited to the US in the past years?
Would be an interesting read, particularly if matched to charges.

Nikad please comment and let me know if you found out what happened with Leonard Schwartz. I am new to this website and cannot private message you but it is very important. Please let me know how he was sentenced. Is he in jail? Was he sent back to the US?

Coffee Chat met there once. It was awful.. When I got home, I realized that Ihadn't paid my bill for an untoasted (imagine?) bagel.I wen bak, the next day to pay. The owner couldn' care less if I paid or not. A wierd experience.

I don't know what this is all about. I for one don't appreciate anything on BAEXPATS that isn't in ENGLISH !!!

Nikad please comment and let me know if you found out what happened with Leonard Schwartz. I am new to this website and cannot private message you but it is very important. Please let me know how he was sentenced. Is he in jail? Was he sent back to the US?
Not really following up on this especially, hope Justice is on top of it and doing the right thing. All information is publicly available online from news sources and newspapers, if you have a special interest you might want to contact the attorney that was appointed to this case.

NobodySpecial:
Yes.He was arrested,taken away and very shortly later deported back to the US.
There were pix of the arrest in either Clarin or La Nacion.
What I thought was interesting was he was not allowed,or chose not, to cover his face with a jacket or something
as in most arrests in Argentina.I really don't care.However,in this way I was able to see his face clearly.
Assuredly, this was the owner of the restaurant I had met a few years before.
He was out on "good conduct" or something from a jail in New Jersey.I think they put him back inside.

I had his Argentinian mobile no. and I see he last connected to whatsapp on Dec 23rd. Maybe his number was reassigned.

Back